What to Stock Up on at Sephora in 2017
Ready to step up your makeup game? Why not try a holographic highlighter or lovely nude lip color? Get started by hitting up your local Sephora. The shelves are stocked with the best loot — literally thousands of beauty products. So when it comes to refreshing your look (or makeup bag) for 2017, there’s legit no better place on the planet. Keep scrolling for the latest and greatest launches. Word of advice: Whether you shop in store or order online, check out soon, because these crave-worthy buys are sure to fly off the shelves ASAP.
1. Sephora Collection Pro Dimensional Highlighting Palette ($42): Rev up your natural radiance and flaunt your fave features with this quint of heavenly highlighters. Five ultra-blendable formulas mean you can create a multitude of mesmerizing looks for warm or cool undertones.
2. Bite Beauty Edgy Neutrals Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26): You can never have enough neutral lippies. This collection of on-trend neutrals is enriched with nutrients, vitamins and omegas to keep your pout healthy, happy and hued. And there’s no shortage of shades, from Honeycomb (beige nude) to Portobello (deep golden brown).
3. stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow ($24): Just because NYE has passed, doesn’t mean you have to ditch your glitter. Shine bright in 2017 with this liquid eyeshadow — available in eight major metallic hues. Gold Goddess? In stock. Diamond Dust? It’s there too.
4. Kat Von D Alchemist Palette ($32): Ready to introduce your eyes, lips and face to holographic magic? Refractive pearls deliver a double dose of iridescence. Layer over eyeshadow and lipstick for next-level luminizing or sweep across cheekbones to add a shimmery highlight. This baby is sold out now, but stay tuned so you are first in line for the restock.
5. NAILS INC. The Soft Metals Nail Polish Collection ($19): Looking to lavish your digits? Embrace the metallic mani trend with this trio of shimmering polishes. Inspired by precious metals, this limited edition set is like jewelry for your nails.
6. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette ($49): This pretty palette features 18 peachy pink, coral, bronze and purple shadows — infused with the scent and essence of peach. Equally as sweet as the shades are the impeccably peachy names. Think: Nectar (pearly peachy cream) and Peach Pit (satin raisin).
7. Urban Decay Afterdark Eyeshadow Palette ($49): This iridescent purple case is packed with 10 sultry shades for when the sun goes down. And did we mention it’s equipped with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush? From happy hour to late-night rendezvous, it’s the perfect PM palette. Stay tuned for the restock of this gotta-get product.
Craving more beauty news? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured image via @urbandecaycosmetics)