All the Amazon Prime Day Sales That’ll Help You Get Your Fitness On
If you’ve been looking for a reason to kick your healthy habits into gear before the summer’s over, we have three words for you: Amazon Prime Day. This year’s deals include affordable items for anyone who loves to be active, including cardio equipment, hiking accessories, and more. Whether you’re planning on taking laps around the track or pool, here are some essential — and v. discounted! — things you’ll want to keep your fitness game strong for the rest of the year.
- Save 30 percent on a LifeSpan under desk treadmill. Our pick: LifeSpan Under Desk Treadmill (originally $1,500)
- Save up to 30 percent on select Wilson Sporting Goods, Louisville Slugger, and DeMarini products. Our pick: Wilson US Open Junior Tennis Racquet (originally $15+)
- Save up to 30 percent from select Amazon Brands products. Our pick: AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbells (originally $28)
- Save on select Schwinn, Mongoose, and InStep items. Our pick: Schwinn Perla Cruiser Women’s Bicycle (originally $200)
- Save 15 percent or more on select outdoor games. Our pick: Triumph Sports 2-in-1 3 Hole Bags and Washer Toss Combo ($29)
- Save on JumpSport exercise trampolines.
- Save up to 30 percent on select adidas products.
- Save up to 30 percent off on select New Balance apparel.
- Save up 30 percent on Columbia.
- Save 20 percent on Speedo Fit. Our pick: Speedo Women’s Splice One-Piece Fitness Swimsuit (originally $35+)
- Save up to 30 percent on select Marmot apparel and equipment. Our pick: Marmot Tempo Women’s Softshell Jacket (originally $100)
- Save 20 percent or more on select Burton apparel & accessories. Our pick: Burton Women’s Little Dragon Beanie (originally $30)
- Save up to 20 percent on select NHL Gear. Our pick: OTS NHL Women’s Annabelle 1/4-Zip Pullover Hoodie (originally $8+)
- Save 20 percent on select products from CamelBak. Our pick: CamelBak eddy Water Bottle (originally $15)
- Save 25 percent on select products from Thule. Our pick: Thule Atlantis Rooftop Cargo Box (originally $480)
- Save on select products from Jabra. Our pick: Jabra Elite 45e Alexa Enabled Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (originally $100)
- Save 50 percent on the Lifestraw Personal Water Filter ($15)
- What items are you buying for Prime Day? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Amazon)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)