Coffee Time Cookies: 20 Biscotti Recipes
Think biscotti are something you only eat a) during the holidays or b) if you’re in a coffee shop and they’re sold out of your favorite muffin? Not so, dear friends. If we didn’t already prove how awesome they are with these recipes for fig and walnut biscotti or candy cane biscotti, then check out the rest of the best in biscotti recipes.
1. Chocolate Orange Biscotti: Possibly our favorite combination when it comes to all things sweet, these crunchy biscotti combine orange zest and melted chocolate. Dip ‘em in coffee and call it breakfast. We won’t tell anyone. (via Shugary Sweets)
2. Gingerbread Biscotti: When your sweet treats sparkle, you know they’re going to be good. These biscotti are made with fresh crushed ginger, cinnamon and molasses and then dipped in vanilla candy and sprinkled with sugar. (via Shugary Sweets)
3. Lemon Almond Biscotti: Coffee just made a new best friend, and her name is Lemon Almond Biscotti. Nutty, crunchy and oh-so lemony, you’ll never be able to drink a cup of joe on its own again. (via Thistlewood Farms)
4. Key Lime and White Chocolate Biscotti: Like all good pairings, this one came about by pure chance. If you love the flavors of Key lime but don’t want to eat a whole cake (we’ve all been there), these little cookies are for you. (via Made by Girl)
5. Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti: If we told you that these biscotti taste just like Nutella, would you believe us? Because they totally do. And they’re dipped in melted chocolate, you guys. (via Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
6. Lemon Poppy Seed Biscotti: If you want biscotti that look and taste exactly like those from your favorite little cafe, these are the ones to go for. Light and delicate, we wouldn’t blame you if you ate them three at a time. (via The First Year)
7. Double Chocolate Biscotti Cookies: Twice the chocolate is always a good thing. These biscotti combine dried cranberries with milk and white chocolate chips for total indulgence. (via Chew Out Loud)
8. Orange Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti: We don’t know what it is about cranberries but they seem to work with biscotti so well. These cookies are perfect for the holidays, but really you can enjoy them any time of the year. (via Cooking Melangery)
9. Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti: If you’re anything like us, your over-zealous holiday decorating left you with a few candy canes lying around the house. These biscotti are the perfect use for them, plus they look and taste like heaven. (via She Wears Many Hats)
10. Pumpkin Pie Biscotti: Enjoy the taste of pumpkin year-round. These spiced little biscuits are the perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee. Or your evening coffee. Or your midday coffee. In fact, forget the coffee. Just eat these. (via Sweet Pea’s Kitchen)
11. Chocolate Dipped Chicory Coffee Biscotti: Conjuring up sweet memories of gumbo and jazz, these biscotti transport you to New Orleans with their taste of chicory coffee. And like all great things in life, they’re dipped in chocolate. (via Hungry and Confused)
12. Eggnog Biscotti: Alcoholic biscotti with a sweet rum glaze? Uh, yes please. Make these as gifts, or just eat them all yourself. It may not be the season to be jolly, but jolly is definitely how you’ll feel after these bad boys come out of the oven. (via Home Cooking Memories)
13. Double Chocolate Biscotti With Sea Salt: Let’s get on trend for a minute and salt our chocolate, shall we? These biscotti are made with cocoa powder, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with salt, for a wonderfully salty and sweet delight. (via Blogging Over Thyme)
14. Hot Chocolate Biscotti: Oh yes, we went there. Delicious cookies made with hot chocolate mix, dipped in melted chocolate and then rolled in marshmallows. It’s what dreams are made of, people. (via Home Cooking Memories)
15. Gingerbread Biscotti: Gingerbread, it’s so nice we included it twice. Spiced, crispy biscotti is topped with a sticky, sweet molasses syrup icing. Are we the only ones drooling right now? (via Created By Diane)
16. White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti: If it’s got fruit in it, it counts as a healthy breakfast, right? We hope so, because this combination of pistachios, cranberries and white chocolate will be gone by mid-morning. (via Eat It and Like It)
17. Cookie Butter Biscotti: These biscotti incorporate one of our favorite food groups — cookie butter. Although we’re only partially joking, this recipe definitely excites us with its combination of cookie butter and white chocolate chips. (via Wine and Glue)
18. Coconut Biscotti: Anything containing coconut immediately transports us to a tropical beach, and these cookies are no exception. Perfectly dunk-able (that’s totally a word), they are like little mouthfuls of summer. (via Jen’s Favorite Cookies)
19. Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Biscotti: Studded with both chocolate and butterscotch chips, these biscotti may be the prettiest in all the land. And they sound damn tasty, too. It’s a win-win situation. (via Savory Simple)
20. Almond Joy Biscotti: Your favorite candy bar in biscotti form… does it get any better than this? Made with shredded coconut, chocolate chips and almonds, these biscotti are way more than just dunking fodder. (via Food is a Good Thing)
Are you a fan of these crunchy Italian-style cookies? Do you dunk in your coffee or eat them as they are? We want to know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?