Blake Lively’s Top 5 Looks at Cannes 2016
Blake Lively has been slaying hard each and every day at this year’s Cannes festival — from the red carpet to ocean rocks to her hotel balcony, the star has been posing everywhere in order to give fans and photogs a look at her impeccable style. Flowing gowns, fiery jumpsuits and floral dresses are just a few of the outfits that Blake is making us desperately want in our own wardrobes. Check out the top five looks Blake Lively has slayed in Cannes.
1. Fire-Engine Red Jumpsuit: It didn’t take long for Blake to make her mark fashion-wise on this year’s festival, showing up on the first day in a fire-engine-red jumpsuit with a deep neckline that was accentuated by a scarf in the same fiery color.
2. Frozen Blue Atelier Versace Dress: Blake looked like she could have stepped right out of Disney’s beloved Frozen when she attended the premiere of The BFG (Le Bon Gros Geant) in an icy blue dress that hugged her curves (and possible baby bump).
3. Cinderella Gown: It was another blue dress for Blake while attending the Slack Bay (Ma Loute) premiere, but this time it was a duck-egg-blue silk dress with a scooped neckline that stunned the crowd. With a flowing skirt that gave the gown fabulous volume, it was as if Cinderella herself had walked onto the red carpet.
4. Summer Vibe Perfection: If you thought the stars brought out all of their best outfits during the first few days of the festival, think again. Blake will have you swooning over a pic she just posted of herself looking out over the beautiful blue water in a gorgeous green and white fern-patterned summer dress. Euro-vacay style perfection.
5. French Girl Style: Blake also nailed the Euro-vibe while posing for pics for her upcoming film, The Shallows. In Giambattista Valli Haute Couture, Blake’s white outfit was speckled with tiny hints of gold on her top, a sparkling black band bringing together her shoulder shrug and sharp black stripes on her shoes. So very stylish, girl.
What has been your favorite Blake Lively look at this year’s Cannes festival? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via @BlakeLively, Andreas Rentz/Getty + Pascal Le Segretain/Getty + Neilson Barnard/Getty)