Blake Lively’s Top 5 Looks at Cannes 2016
Blake Lively has been slaying hard each and every day at this year’s Cannes festival — from the red carpet to ocean rocks to her hotel balcony, the star has been posing everywhere in order to give fans and photogs a look at her impeccable style. Flowing gowns, fiery jumpsuits and floral dresses are just a few of the outfits that Blake is making us desperately want in our own wardrobes. Check out the top five looks Blake Lively has slayed in Cannes.
1. Fire-Engine Red Jumpsuit: It didn’t take long for Blake to make her mark fashion-wise on this year’s festival, showing up on the first day in a fire-engine-red jumpsuit with a deep neckline that was accentuated by a scarf in the same fiery color.
2. Frozen Blue Atelier Versace Dress: Blake looked like she could have stepped right out of Disney’s beloved Frozen when she attended the premiere of The BFG (Le Bon Gros Geant) in an icy blue dress that hugged her curves (and possible baby bump).
3. Cinderella Gown: It was another blue dress for Blake while attending the Slack Bay (Ma Loute) premiere, but this time it was a duck-egg-blue silk dress with a scooped neckline that stunned the crowd. With a flowing skirt that gave the gown fabulous volume, it was as if Cinderella herself had walked onto the red carpet.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Blake Lively (@blakelively) on
4. Summer Vibe Perfection: If you thought the stars brought out all of their best outfits during the first few days of the festival, think again. Blake will have you swooning over a pic she just posted of herself looking out over the beautiful blue water in a gorgeous green and white fern-patterned summer dress. Euro-vacay style perfection.
5. French Girl Style: Blake also nailed the Euro-vibe while posing for pics for her upcoming film, The Shallows. In Giambattista Valli Haute Couture, Blake’s white outfit was speckled with tiny hints of gold on her top, a sparkling black band bringing together her shoulder shrug and sharp black stripes on her shoes. So very stylish, girl.
What has been your favorite Blake Lively look at this year’s Cannes festival? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via @BlakeLively, Andreas Rentz/Getty + Pascal Le Segretain/Getty + Neilson Barnard/Getty)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)