Bridal Beauty Prep 101: 21 Beauty Must-Haves Every Bride Should Try
As a bride, it’s your natural born right to look the best ever on your wedding day. But with thousands of products on the market and a slew of treatments you could try, it can be overwhelming to figure out which ones are truly worth the bucks. Lucky for you, we’ve combed the world of beauty tips and skin prep to get your camera ready for your walk down the aisle. Check out these 21 bridal beauty prep recs to get you to your wedding day in style.
Skin Rejuvenation + Anti-Aging
1. Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask ($8): Here’s a bride-approved mask that’s gentle enough for sensitive skin. It soothes, cools and hydrates with a formula free of unhealthy parabens, sulfates or phthalates. Perfect for a day of treatment or to soften the skin weeks in advance.
2. Bio-Miracle Anti-Aging Moisturizing Collagen Face Mask ($7): We can all go for a little somethin’ somethin’ to keep our preventative product rotation on fleek. Turn to the power of collagen with these affordable (and disposable) little face masks to reduce the appearance of fine lines before the big day.
3. Dermarche Labs Roloxin Lift Instant Wrinkle-Smoothing Mask ($79): If you’re absolutely paranoid about your face looking tired (what happens at the bachelorette party stays at the bachelorette party), this mask will give you 24-hours of beautifully taut skin. It’s a great add-on to any beauty regimen for the extra cautious bride.
4. Omorovicza Oxygen Booster ($155): For wedding day glow, turn to the oxygen-boosting benefits of Omorovicza. The extra boost of oxygen brightens your complexion like no other — which is a look every bride is after.
5. Dr. Brandt Skincare Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery ($70): This in-home mask allows you to enjoy the glow-boosting effects of oxygen in just three minutes. It’s the perfect last-minute way to pamper away any signs of stress.
6. Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Soothing Cornflower ($24): Pamper your eyes with the equivalent of an extra dose of beauty rest when you nab these ultra-relaxing eye patches by Klorane. We can all use a little pick-me-up for the altar (and this hypoallergenic solution is basically the bomb).
7. Salcoll Collagen Eye and Lips Serum ($100): Meet the serum that’ll bring some much needed TLC to your lips and eyes. The natural formula uses actual collagen to preserve your youthful glow and keep you from appearing overly tired (or stressed) when you’re ready for “I do.”
8. Glytone Professional by Enerpeel Eye + Lip: While any type of peel close to your wedding day is a big no-no, we’re excited about this exfoliation newcomer for your lips and eyes. Three in-office treatments later and you’ll notice brightening — and smoothing — IRL and in pics.
9. Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel ($35): Here’s the long-awaited answer to your under-eye dilemma. The cool gel texture relieves weary eyes like no other.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand Dynamic Duo Lift + Light Reflector ($45): Thank you, Ms. Tilbury, for saving us from dark circles. Apply lifting eye cream from one end then dab on concealer from the other end of this dual-pen slash miracle-worker.
11. Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl ($25): Don’t make the mistake of forgoing the waterproof formula of mascara on your wedding day. The sport version is designed for the most extreme of circumstances, making it a must-have for the well-prepared bride.
12. Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara ($7): You can thank Cara Delevingne for the resurgence of the bushy brow trend, and you can thank Maybelline for our solution. Grab a bottle of this brow mascara to fake your way to fuller brows.
13. PCA Skin Peptide Lip Therapy ($24): Before we talk plumping, here’s a great treatment for firming and smoothing your lips. This top-of-the-line product is a favorite among professionals to pamper your pucker for your big wedding day smooch.
14. DuWop Lip Venom ($16): We never stray far from this cult-favorite lip-plumper, especially not on our big day. We turned to this tried-and-true classic long before Kylie’s Lip Kits, and we won’t be opting out anytime soon.
15. Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt ($52): Betcha didn’t know you could exfoliate your scalp — or even that you’d want to. This French-designed hair product is the little-known miracle to keep your mane in order, beginning at the roots. We recommend using this little product the week before your nuptials to prepare for the slew of styles during wedding week.
16. Nunzio Saviano Anti-Frizz Sheets ($18): This bridal beauty must-have is a slam dunk for any potential hair mishaps. Simply apply the sheets and experience smoothness — flyaways and frizz be gone! Trust us: These babies are imperative for ladies who are planning destination weddings.
17. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo ($22): Call on this patented dry shampoo formula to keep your hair clean and fresh when you don’t have time for a blowout. You’ll definitely want this product in your bridal toolkit.
18. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Favorites Kit ($50): Here’s your ticket to a streak-free glow. St. Tropez’s hue builds gradually over time, preventing any orange-tinted overnight disasters. This is the only product you will need, ladies!
19. Bliss Have the Upper Hand Manicure Tool Kit ($20): While a bridal manicure is an absolute must, this toolkit is perfect for emergency fixer-uppers. Prevent or address any minor nail mishap before you walk down the aisle.
20. Bliss Poetic Waxing Microwaveable Waxing Kit ($48): No matter where you find yourself on the eve of your wedding, it’s nice to know last-minute hair removal is possible. Unwanted body hair be damned!
21. GLO Science GLO Brilliant Teeth Whitening Device ($220): If you’re hell-bent on dazzling, pearly white perfection, here’s a full-on DIY tooth whitening system. It’s a beauty geek’s dream come true!
Will you try any of these bride-approved beauty rituals or products? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.