If there’s one thing we love more than ice cream on its own, it’s ice cream swirled with cake batter and frosting. And if you think it doesn’t get more decadently delicious than that, we threw in some sprinkles for fun. The best part? You can get everything you need to make the BEST ice cream you’ve ever tasted delivered to your doorstep with our exclusive Miss Jones Cake Batter Ice Cream Cupcakes Kit!
For the ice cream:
– 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
– 1 1/2 cups half and half
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup Miss Jones Baking Co. All-Natural Vanilla Frosting
– 1/4 cup Miss Jones Baking Co. All-Natural Chocolate Frosting
– 2 tablespoons sprinkles
For the cupcakes:
– 1/4 cup oil
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 eggs
– ice cream maker
1. Prepare ice cream maker according to package directions (this usually involves an overnight stay in the freezer). Mix together cake mix, whipping cream, half and half, and sugar in a large bowl. Pour into the ice cream maker and process according to the machine directions. Once processed, gently fold in frostings and sprinkles. Place in the freezer for six hours or until firm.
2. Mix together the remaining cake mix, oil, water, and eggs in a large bowl. Divide batter among cupcake pans and bake according to package directions. Let cupcakes cool completely before topping with a scoop of ice cream!
Start by gathering your ingredients (or just opening your kit)!
Mix together whipping cream, half and half, sugar, and cake mix in a large bowl.
Pour ice cream mixture into the ice cream maker and process according to machine directions.
After processing, gently fold in sprinkles and frostings. Place ice cream in a freezer-proof container and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Once you pop the ice cream in the freezer, it’s time to make the cupcakes. Mix together the remaining cake mix with the oil, water, and eggs, and divide among cupcake liners. Bake according to package directions and let cool completely before topping with ice cream.
Take a look at that delicious ice cream!
Top each cupcake with one big scoop of ice cream and you’re done!
What are your favorite ice cream recipes? Let us know in the comments section below!