Every Celeb Who Went Blonde This Week, Plus More Mind-Blowing Hair Makeovers
Guys, it’s the freakin’ weekend and we seriously can’t wait. With Valentine’s day just around the corner, there is no time like the present to turn to some of our fave A-listers to get a little hair inspo from the pros. This was an epic week filled with bobs, lobs and newly blondes. Sure, we might depend a little too much on celebrity hairspiration to get us through times of trouble — but we’re only human. It’s that time of the week to sit back, relax and take in the celebrity hair slayage, one Insta at a time.
1. Allison Williams: Marnie makes a pretty blonde, doesn’t she? We’ll miss seeing Allison Williams in her hilarious role on Girls, but we can thankfully still enjoy her selfies featuring newly lightened Hygge-inspired locks on Instagram.
2. Solange Knowles: Solange continues to keep things fresh with her natural beauty and out-to-there hair. It’s not easy to rock hair volume that loud, so we give this fashion forward artiste some major style brownie points.
3. Olivia Wilde + Kate Mara: Hair twins! Two of our fave leading ladies in Hollywood, Olivia Wilde and Kate Mara, were seriously #twinning in identical beauty looks on the red carpet this week.
4. Kylie Jenner: True to form, King Kylie looks borderline NSFW showing off the newest trend to hit Hollywood hair: the bob. Her blunt-cut bob falls just past her chin in a style that is low maintenance but high impact.
5. Katy Perry: BOOM. And just like that, she’s blonde. Katy and Kylie did a color-switcharoo on their freshly chopped bobs, with Katy’s brand new platinum-blonde wavy ‘do getting us way amped for her just-released single.
6. Lady Gaga: After being lowered from the ceiling, Lady Gaga stunned the crowd as she performed hit after hit in a blown-out shaggy blonde lob. She’s completed her newly shorn look with some edgy AF dark roots.
7. Bella Hadid: Bella looks straight from another era in this ultra-short bob curled above her chin. The model’s hairstyle is completed by those jagged baby bangs across her forehead and some expertly applied faux-lashes for days.
8. Ciara: First things first, Ciara’s the latest celeb to go and get herself some highlights for spring. The beauty looks dazzling with her bold, blonde highlights and that full-on mane of enviable tresses.
9. Kerry Washington: We’re loving the look of Kerry Washington’s chic braided bun. Her style is completed with a deep side part and her super-slick strands pulled back neatly — a perfect low-key look for a night out.
10. Ashley Benson: Surprise! Ashley Benson got a haircut and emerged with the look of the week: this shaggy and fabulous bob. The chin-length ‘do is worn in a messy-pretty style that looks flawless with her simple side part.
11. Lily Collins: Lily and Bella must have shared notes because they are both killing us with cartoonish curls, except this daring fashionista rocked it IRL. She wore the above-the-chin look with a side part and sans bangs for a style that is destined to turn heads.
Which of these celebrity looks was your favorite? Show us on Pinterest!