Guys, it’s the freakin’ weekend and we seriously can’t wait. With Valentine’s day just around the corner, there is no time like the present to turn to some of our fave A-listers to get a little hair inspo from the pros. This was an epic week filled with bobs, lobs and newly blondes. Sure, we might depend a little too much on celebrity hairspiration to get us through times of trouble — but we’re only human. It’s that time of the week to sit back, relax and take in the celebrity hair slayage, one Insta at a time.
1. Allison Williams: Marnie makes a pretty blonde, doesn’t she? We’ll miss seeing Allison Williams in her hilarious role on Girls, but we can thankfully still enjoy her selfies featuring newly lightened Hygge-inspired locks on Instagram.
2. Solange Knowles: Solange continues to keep things fresh with her natural beauty and out-to-there hair. It’s not easy to rock hair volume that loud, so we give this fashion forward artiste some major style brownie points.
3. Olivia Wilde + Kate Mara: Hair twins! Two of our fave leading ladies in Hollywood, Olivia Wilde and Kate Mara, were seriously #twinning in identical beauty looks on the red carpet this week.
4. Kylie Jenner: True to form, King Kylie looks borderline NSFW showing off the newest trend to hit Hollywood hair: the bob. Her blunt-cut bob falls just past her chin in a style that is low maintenance but high impact.
5. Katy Perry: BOOM. And just like that, she’s blonde. Katy and Kylie did a color-switcharoo on their freshly chopped bobs, with Katy’s brand new platinum-blonde wavy ‘do getting us way amped for her just-released single.
6. Lady Gaga: After being lowered from the ceiling, Lady Gaga stunned the crowd as she performed hit after hit in a blown-out shaggy blonde lob. She’s completed her newly shorn look with some edgy AF dark roots.
7. Bella Hadid: Bella looks straight from another era in this ultra-short bob curled above her chin. The model’s hairstyle is completed by those jagged baby bangs across her forehead and some expertly applied faux-lashes for days.
8. Ciara: First things first, Ciara’s the latest celeb to go and get herself some highlights for spring. The beauty looks dazzling with her bold, blonde highlights and that full-on mane of enviable tresses.
9. Kerry Washington: We’re loving the look of Kerry Washington’s chic braided bun. Her style is completed with a deep side part and her super-slick strands pulled back neatly — a perfect low-key look for a night out.
10. Ashley Benson: Surprise! Ashley Benson got a haircut and emerged with the look of the week: this shaggy and fabulous bob. The chin-length ‘do is worn in a messy-pretty style that looks flawless with her simple side part.
11. Lily Collins: Lily and Bella must have shared notes because they are both killing us with cartoonish curls, except this daring fashionista rocked it IRL. She wore the above-the-chin look with a side part and sans bangs for a style that is destined to turn heads.
Which of these celebrity looks was your favorite? Show us on Pinterest!