11 Celebrity Instagrams That Summed Up the Emmys
Ah, the Emmys! With Andy Samberg fulfilling hosting duties, this year’s show was without a doubt one for the books. Next to all of the red carpet excitement (and nearly 100-degree temps), there was no shortage of behind-the-scenes action to tune into. As celebrities snapped the evening away and enjoyed the after parties, we put together a compilation of our favorite pics from the night.
1. Andy Samberg: Caption on fleek: #andysambergandkerrywashingtonshouldobviouslybeinamovietogether. We totes agree + cannot wait until Andy Samberg and Kerry Washington star together in a movie for real. (via @thelonelyisland)
6. January Jones: Yasss. After countless nominations, Jon Hamm finally took home an Emmy for his leading role as Don Draper in Mad Men. Here he is posing with his Mad Men co-star, January Jones, who looks equally thrilled for his win. (via @januaryjones)
7. Laverne Cox: We loved seeing our girl Laverne Cox sitting next to her Orange Is the New Black co-star Kate Mulgrew. It also gave us an opportunity to get one more glimpse at her gorgeous teal dress. (via @lavernecox)
8. Laura Prepon: Sometimes, you just have to stop what you’re doing and take an impromptu photo sesh on the stairs. Fans of OITNB will get a kick out of this classy snapshot of Laura Prepon, Matt McGorry and Yael Stone enjoying the night. (via @lauraprepon)
9. Jackie Cruz: Just in case you were wondering, the Emmys’ after party is just as fun and celebrity-filled as you would imagine. We can’t stop staring at Jackie Cruz’s stunning blush dress from Christian Siriano’s Spring 2016 collection as shown here at the #governorsball. (via @jackiecruz)
11. Amy Schumer: Can we get an awww for this photo that Amy Schumer captioned with “my real family?” After snatching up an Emmy for her show Inside Amy Schumer, she went on to pose with the Game of Thrones cast. (via @amyschumer)
What were your favorite moments from the Emmys this evening? Let us know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.