Channel Your Inner Olympian with a Brand New Workout Wardrobe
Have the Olympic trials gotten you all pumped up and hitting the gym more than usual? Us too. And while we love rocking those extra large tees with the sleeves cut off over a pair of Umbros from 6th grade, it’s time for an update.
Lucky for you, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is serving up next season’s hottest fitness trends at a fraction of the retail price and we’ve got the inside scoop. Admittedly, a wardrobe update may not instantly turn you into the next Emma Coburn or Natalie Coughlin, but it will give you that extra oomph to push through 15 more minutes on the elliptical. Here are 13 new threads to keep that workout of yours fit, fabulous, and, most importantly, fashionable. ;)
1. North Face TKA Glacier Quarter Zip Fleece ($41): Keep warm while keeping in shape with this bright and pretty fleece.
2. Zella Curve Jacket ($59): The sleek curves of this jacket add a touch of style to your sweat-sesh… and the moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry.
3. Nike Tempo Print Running Shorts ($22): Run like a wildcat with these fun printed shorts that are lightweight enough for warm climates and can be layered with leggings for the chilly months.
4. Nike ‘Share Athlete’ Tennis Skirt ($38): Your tennis game might not be quite as epic as Venus and Serena’s, but you can have Olympic-worthy style with this comfy and cute tennis skirt.
5. Zella New Zeltek Bra (28): This flattering crossover style can help avoid the uniboob and the bra is just as supportive as it is breathable.
6. Shape Sports Bra ($28): This moisture-wicking bra includes lined cups for moderate support and a vented racerback to keep you uber cool.
7. New Balance 790 Running Shoe ($60): Leave your competition in the dust with these neon-laced, lightweight kicks.
8. Nike In Season TR Training Shoe ($48): We’re loving the pop of pink against the basic black of this snug, supportive training shoe.
9. Zella Pop Statement Tank ($38): This top is really a show-stopper. The stunning neon pink is a runway-worthy look, but for your workout.
10. Nike Miler Tee ($25): This tee is soft, lightweight, and made with DRI-FIT fabric. Plus, it flatters your natural curves! Perfect for getting in a gold medal-worthy workout ;)
11. Nike Legend Slim Pants ($47): These pants are slim, stretchy and made with comfort in mind. The only question left is whether your workout is going to be legendary.
12. Zella Live In Reversible Capris ($32): We’re loving the option to rock either a pop of green against slate capris or go all out with bright capris. The color combination is fabulous and makes a statement while you’re getting your sweat on.
13. Under Armour Burnout Hoodie ($27): This airy hoodie comes in a couple bright colors and a few more muted tones… we’re digging this lemon-lime hue.
What are your favorite fashions for the gym, road, and trail? Tell us in the comments below or come talk to us on Twitter.
This post is brought to you by Nordstrom.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.