10 Cool Countdown Themed Ideas for Your New Year’s Party
No pressure or anything, but time is running out for 2015, and you’re still trying make sure those party details secured. Now is not the time to panic, because time is of the essence — literally. For the perfect NYE party theme, nothing says New Year’s Eve like the quintessential countdown clock. You can paint it on cookies with cute frosting decorations or craft a big countdown clock as a fun photo backdrop. It’s a versatile theme that works for any New Year’s event, from kid-friendly parties to a stylish gathering with your besties. Check out these 10 charming clock-inspired ideas below for your own NYE party.
1. Frosted Cookies: Pass the time with delicious clock-themed cookies. All you need to do is cut some fondant frosting into circles, then use a super small piping bag or frosting tip to paint numbers or roman numerals on the fondant. (via Pizzazzerie)
3. Kid-Friendly Printables: Set out fun activities for kids to keep them busy. Find adorable printables that are good for all ages and set up a kid-friendly crafts + games corner to keep them occupied. (via For All The Boys)
4. Chic Place Setting: For a luxe dinner party before the countdown to midnight, decorate your place settings with festive accents of gold and white. Use cute little clocks as a napkin ring/party favor. (via Pizzazzerie)
5. Wine Charm Printables: Control the chaos of multiple wine and champagne glasses with colorful wine charm printables. To further prevent losing track of beverages, have your guests write their names on the back. (via Evermine)
6. New Year’s Cupcake Toppers ($11, set of 12): For an easy way to dress up cupcakes or a regular cake, add these toppers for a dose of modern, festive style.
7. Themed Bar Cart: Sometimes the easiest way to create a theme is by working with your existing decor. Use a clock you already have and set up a stylish grouping with your bar cart or drink station. (via Forrent)
What’s your favorite New Year’s party idea? Tweet us your thoughts @BritandCo!