It’s hard to ignore the Kardashians when they have a new release on a weekly basis. This week it’s the expansion of their various DASH Boutiques to the Internet. You no longer have to travel to Miami, New York City or LA to get your Kardashian-like shopping on; you can now do it all from the comfort of your own home. In sweatpants. Watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Step aside Kardashian Kids and Kendall + Kylie for Topshop, this is the Kris Jenner of the Kardashian clothing empire.
The site itself does a good job of paying homage to the Kardashian kingdom that exists in order to make Dash a reality. At first glance, the UI is sleek and luxe and makes the boutiques themselves look like stores you would want to hit up. But it’s not just about the boutique (is it ever just about the one thing?) with a could-be-Kardashian (or, more apt Jenner) modeling the site’s lookbook. Kim shows up prominently in a pseudo “ad” for both the site’s different sections and her new selfie book. From a sartorial standpoint, we’re into a ton of the looks — lots of versatile basics and unique cutout tops + bottoms to bring your wardrobe from bland to eye catching — but the price points aren’t exactly budget-friendly. So we did some window shopping and made a wish list. You know, in case you want to get us a gift ever ;) Check out our fave 10 DASH pieces below + shop ’em if you have the budget for it.
1. Kardashians Sweatshirt ($106): All the K’s are here. This graphic sweatshirt is the only one a KUWTK fan will ever need.
2. Padma Maasai Milano Top ($274): Give Kim a run for her look with this cutout bodice + skirt combo. After heading out on the town in this outfit the paparazzi may soon be following you everywhere instead.
3. Harbor Skort ($110): Similar to Kendall Jenner’s skants look, this skirt/short combo is a modern take on the questionable style statement. Make use of its versatile appeal by packing shoe options in your bag, allowing you to dress it up for a date or keep it casual for a day at the park.
4. Shutter Babe Jumpsuit ($128): If you’re looking for a sexy summer look, this is it. Jump into this spaghetti strapped, plunging one-piece for a daytrip to the winery, a festival or really anywhere. But not a wedding ;)
5. James Denim Sport Bra Top ($186): Yep, sports bras now come in denim. Dress up but keep things casual with this t-back top + high neckline.
6. Champagne Trench ($198): This lightweight coat is ideal for keeping warm on a cool summer night on the town or into the early winter days where it could still be acceptable to wear white underneath (maybe).
7. Santiago Maxi Dress ($170): We’re imagining we’ll see a lot of variations of this maxi come Governor’s Ball and we’re not upset one bit. Who knows, we might just make a DIY version on this very site!
8. Mia High Rise Skirt ($62): Remix the pencil skirt with this bodycon take on it. With a neutral color like this jersey gray you could totally rock it every day of the week, on work or vacation.
9. Heidi Dress ($276): If you’re attending an outdoor wedding this summer that encourages a white dress code, consider this belted beauty. The sleeveless + v-neck dress is ideal for any temps throughout the warm season.
10. Hawi Jumpsuit ($264): Taking on the wrap, this jumpsuit is a total statement piece from head to toe, from the v-neck to the tapered ankles.
Will you be picking up anything from DASH? Let us know in the comments.
(Featured photo via @dashboutique)