Pool slides officially made their return to relevancy last year. Now that you’ve had a little time to adjust to the idea that the sandal you wore to soccer practice as a teen is back — and as a fashion item, no less — you may officially be ready to splurge on a fancy pair of your own. So if you’re ready to find your perfect match, peep the best of the best slides ahead just waiting to take you to the beach, date night, and beyond in style.
1. Gucci Pursuit Blind for Love Slide Sandal ($495): Rich floral print meets edgy goth in these luxe slides that say “Blind for Love.” Imagine these bad boys styled alongside this season’s midi-length skirts and off-the-shoulder tops.
2. No. 21 Knotted Striped Satin Slides ($600): These pinstriped beauties are a little bit preppy, a little bit fashion forward, and 100 percent stylish. Channel patriotic magic when you pair them with a billowing blue and white striped button-down dress.
3. Fendi Embellished Leather Slides ($700): Looking for a sleek set with an elevated aesthetic for less casual looks? Try a sophisticated option with artsy adornments, like these Fendi sandals.
5. Prada Floral-Embellished Rubber Slides ($390): Join the mod squad in this daisy print pair. So groovy!
6. Opening Ceremony Paulyna Slide Sandal ($195): Who says slides can’t be elegant? A pleated sandal is both ladylike luxe and laid-back ease.
7. Isabel Marant Hellea Quilted Leather Slides ($385): Be the queen of cool in this slick and sporty pair. Rock them with jeans, beachwear, or minimalist dresses for a New York-approved take on the trend.
8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Aqua Embellished Pool Slide Sandals ($150): Nothing’s more fun than a pair of blooming footwear. (Leave it to MJ.)
9. Tory Burch Vail Embellished Slide Sandal ($225): Be the fanciest babe on the beach. Rich and bejeweled, these slip-ons go way beyond basic.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.