The DIY craze has become a lifestyle — and it’s here to stay. (We’ll make sure of it ;) Nowadays, the sky’s the limit when it comes to making things yourself, from fashion to home decor. And in case you’re feeling a little short of inspiration, we’ve found some of the best DIYers on Instagram that will definitely spark your crafting spirit.
1. @elsielarson: If it’s cool, hipster-approved and crafty, this lady is on it. Elsie is one half of the sisterly team that runs A Beautiful Mess, a lifestyle blog teaching DIY home decor and delicious recipes. Her Insta is a lovely peek behind the scenes of some top-notch home projects.
3. @kristimurphydiy: You might recognize some of Kristi’s brilliant creations because she’s one of our DIY contributors. You’ll fall in Insta-love with her ability to DIY almost anything for your home, wardrobe or party. We sure did.
4. @allthingsthrifty: In case the name doesn’t say it all, Brooke Ulrich of All Things Thrifty knows a thing or two about “trash to treasure.” She can DIY thrifty finds into vintage showstoppers, and her Instagram feed features some of her clever projects.
5. @almostmakesperfect: Molly runs Almost Makes Perfect, and she’s a California DIYer after our own heart. Her sunny day DIYs include a classy cooler, ice cream cup wrappers and these dip-dyed candlesticks which we totally love for summer.
6. @simplyorganized: Blogger Samantha Pregenzer has a knack for smart storage, often by way of DIY. Her feed has tons of pics organizing everything form keepsakes to clutter. The obsessive organization freak inside of you will definitely love it.
7. @brittnimehlhoff: Brittni’s feed is where our brains go to daydream of macarons, popsicles and parties. Her blog, Paper & Stitch is full of fun DIYs to eat, wear and decorate and her eye for color is so spectacular… just like these adorable clay drink stirrers.
8. @psimadethis: Erica Domesek is the founder of this DIY lifestyle brand. For this statement necklace, she repurposed patches into charms. Genius! There’s plenty more where that came from so be sure to follow her ever-inspiring IG.
9. @apairandaspare: This trendy mini dress was made from a dated, floor-length denim number. Geneva Vanderzeil of A Pair & A Spare DIYs her way to stellar style that goes beyond your closet. Follow for hair and accessory tips, too!
10. @vintagerevivals: Mandi of Vintage Revivals is actually an award-winning DIYer. From little projects to complete room makeovers, you can bet that her feed will have you stepping up your DIY game right away.
11. @poppytalk: If your style is modern rustic, Poppytalk‘s gallery is the place to see. From remodeling old furniture to making this adorable mobile, founders (and spouses) Earl Einarson and Jan Halvarson sure have a style we can get behind.
12. @kirsten_nunez: Most of Kirsten’s projects have us thinking, “You can DIY that?!” The answer is, “yes, you can!” Her Insta and her blog Studs & Pearls are DIY central for easy, thrifty ways to update your look.
13. @themerrythought: Put away the fabric glue, because this DIY master is getting rustic. If this hanging side table doesn’t suit your fancy, try making your own wooden spoon. Crazy right? We definitely have a DIY crush on the ladies of The Merry Thought.
14. @jennykomenda: If you’re thinking that this elegant chalkboard looks like a mirror, that’s because in its past life, it was! Follow Jenny’s feed for projects from her blog Little Green Notebook and one fabulous home DIY after the next.
15. @designlovefest: Yes you can make these fancy-looking face mists yourself, and it’s suspiciously simple. Leave it to Bri Emery of Design Love Fest to DIY things you’d never think to DIY. Like laundry bags and plant chandeliers.
16. @curbly: Curbly is a design community that happens to be pro at creating DIY masterpieces sure to organize and beautify your home. We’re talking Before + Afters that will definitely have you coming down with the DIY fever.
18. @fallfordiy: This inspiring roundup would not be complete without another one of our own DIY contributors, Francesca Stone of Fall for DIY. We have fallen absolutely head-over-heels for her gorgeously DIY life. Check out her Instagram, and we know you will, too.
19. @britandco: We can’t resist the opportunity to showcase our mad DIY skillz. Follow along with us as we bring you delish recipes, easy tutorials and tons of inspiring ideas to help you lead a more creative life.
Which DIYer inspires YOU the most? Let us know who else we should follow in the comments below!