Eggs aren’t the only thing we’re bent on decking out this Easter season—we’re just as obsessed with amping up our nails. And lucky for us, those dipped and dyed shells offer up loads of inspiration for doing up our digits right: think swirling pastels and punchy geo patterns… oh yeah, now you’re pumped, right? So what are you waiting for? Hop on these 14 springy nail art tutorials now!
3. Easter Mix Up: We usually don’t like to get too cartoony when it comes to seasonal nail art, but when mixed in with seasonal motifs, bunny ears and chick feet work on grown-up nails. And yeah, we have to admit, they’re kind of too cute to pass up. (via Chalkboard Nails)
4. Pastel Braided Mani: Braided contrast nails add serious pop to this pastel mani. Keep the rest of the look chic and simple by painting each remaining nail a solid springy shade. (via Neverland Nail Blog)
5. Watercolor-Inspired Nail Art: The key to acing this watercolor-inspired look? Blend your heart out! The final design will look washed out, so use contrasting colors for maximum effect. (via So Nailicious)
11. Pastel Patch Nail Art: A white base coat makes the ultimate canvas for “patched” pastel clusters that resemble this season’s most iconic image: eggs (duh!). It’s a playful design that we can totally get behind. (via Very Enchanting)
13. Bunny Nails: They’re fluffy. They’re fuzzy. And they’re faces are ridiculously cute. Oh dear. Once again, we just couldn’t bring ourselves to pass up this bunny nail art. We hope you understand. (via Syl and Sam)
14. Pastel Pattern Nail Art: This mix of geo printed tips in a smattering of colors makes some of the most striking nail art we’ve seen—springy or otherwise! We’d rock this exact design in a neon palette during the summer, gem tones for fall, and golds and greens in the winter. (via One O)
How are you planning on tricking out your digits this spring? What are you favorite pastel polishes on the market? Tell us in the comments below.