See Emma Stone’s Top 5 La La Land Premiere Looks
European stars may be lighting up the red carpet for tonight’s MTV European Music Awards, but on US soil, it’s Emma Stone that’s blazing a fashionable trail (sans Vogue pixie cut), particularly this week at the Denver Film Festival.
5. Venice Film Festival: Emma kicked things off in August in a cutesy green and pink floral babydoll Giambattista Valli frock with blouson sleeves.
3. Mill Valley Film Festival: Back in October, Emma was an angelic vision in a white Rodarte midi-length dress of lace with an architectural top.
3. Toronto International Film Festival: Cute as a button in a tiered buttercup Chanel mini with floral applique, Emma completed her wholesome, retro look with a complementary headband for an overall effect that has us longing for spring.
2. Venice Film Festival: Taking things up a notch from her more casual Venice look, Emma changed into this flapper-esque silver fringe Atelier Versace gown that moved in all the right ways.
Emma Stone who stars in LALA Land, the opening night film for the Denver Film Festival pic.twitter.com/XHdpaVHspr
— Joanne Davidson (@joannedavidson) November 3, 2016
1. Denver Film Festival: Choosing Chanel once more for this week’s Denver film fest appearance, Emma was every bit the glamorous movie star in her dramatic black gown with bold red lips.
Which of Emma’s looks is your favorite? Voice your opinion @BritandCo!
(h/t E!, photos via Kelly Sullivan, Alberto E. Rodriguez, Vittorio Zunino Celotto + Pascal le Segretain/Getty)