15 Fall Fashion Finds for Your Busy Work Life
You spend a pretty significant amount of time in on-the-job attire, so keeping your work wardrobe feeling fresh and fab is non-negotiable. This applies, in particular, to the fall and winter seasons, when it’s easy to depend on sweater-and-slacks ensembles. Your style shouldn’t go into hibernation mode just because the mercury has taken a dip. To ensure you’re living your most stylish life, we’ve pulled 15 fall essentials that will keep your nine-to-five style as real as your girlboss game.
1. Uterqüe Flat Slingbacks With Buckles ($129): Striking the ultimate balance of form and function, these slingbacks will eliminate the need for a post-commute costume change.
2. H&M Asymmetric Dress ($60): Bold colors are key for warding off mid-week blahs and dipping temps. Equipped with asymmetric stripes and a playful shade of pink, this throw-on-and-go midi is guaranteed to give your mood a major boost.
3. B-Low The Belt Lane Belt ($138): Oversized silhouettes can sometimes come off as sloppy, but not on this double-buckle belt’s watch. Cinch it around a longline cardigan and midi dress for a streamlined look that’s both classy and cozy.
4. Madewell Whisper Cotton Turtleneck ($32): Don’t pack up your favorite summer pieces just yet. With a sleek turtleneck in tow, you can effortlessly put a RN twist on everything from slip dresses to sleeveless jumpsuits.
5. Zara Double Breasted Checked Blazer ($119): Check it out. Plaid and check prints are HUGE this season, and this double-breasted blazer is the essential item you need to pull it off.
6. Mango Bow-Belt Trousers ($60): A far cry from your average black slacks, a pair of high-waisted leather-look trousers have serious potential both in and out of the office.
7. MASSCOB Gathered Velvet Wrap Skirt ($244): Gold velvet is a game-changer as far as your work wardrobe is concerned. Beyond boasting plenty of mix-and-match potential, the textured material will lend an element of laid-back luxe to any at-work essential.
8. Vasic Collection Bond Drawstring Bag ($355): Parting ways with your favorite straw bag was practically torture, but it made room for this structured shape featuring a roomy interior and two-tone appeal that’s ideal for your girl-on-the-go routine.
9. Topshop Funnel Neck Patterned Jumper ($80): Step up your sweater game this season with an eye-catching geo print that will add edge to wide-leg trousers and pencil skirts alike. Amplify the panache-packed effect with geometric statement earrings and sculptural heels.
10. Anthropologie Printed Flare-Heeled Boots ($168): Introducing the block-heeled boots of your dreams. You’ll find any excuse to bust these beauties out, thanks to their surprising versatility and ability to transform workwear essentials into works of art.
11. COS Top With Frill Detailed Sleeves ($99): Button-downs losing their luster? This structured scuba blouse with its architectural frills is ready to shake things up.
12. Babaton Julio Dress ($165): Layering is simple with a shirt dress like this in your arsenal. Slip it over culottes and ankle boots or pair it with a longline blazer and tights.
13. Front Row Shop Double-Sided Wool-Blend Coat ($308): Street-style-approved outerwear makes chilly mornings and blustery breezes actually seem bearable. Before puffer weather settles in, scoop up this tailored wool coat for plenty of picture-perfect #OOTD snaps.
14. Finery Burrell Grey Jumper Dress ($145): On days when you just can’t even, consider this sweater dress.
15. Micha Lounge Oversized Bell Sleeve Cardigan ($56): For those extra brisk days, keeping a slouchy cardigan at your desk is a must. Belt it up for extra polished vibes, or let its fuss-free feel tone done a fanciful frock.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.