Love is all around you right now. And if you’ve been pre-occupied or just waited until the last minute to find something special for your boo, you might be in a panic. But don’t worry! Whether you’re gifting to a long-distance Valentine or hosting a Galentine’s Day party, we’ve got you covered with these DIY printables that are super easy to make and will still show ALL the love. Grab your craft box and printer and don’t waste any more time. It’s time to DIY!
1. Printable Color Blocked Heart Boxes: If you’re gifting jewelry, candy or other small trinkets, present them to your loves in these clever 3D heart boxes. All you have to do is print out the template and follow the folding instructions. (via Design Eat Repeat)
4. Printable You Rock Valentine: If you’re looking for a card that your little one can help make and take to their classroom, try this rock candy DIY. It’s a deliciously different take on the traditional candy heart box. (via Squirrelly Minds)
5. Printable Conversation Heart Envelopes: For the Valentine who is close in your heart but far in distance, send them your love with printable convo heart envelopes. It’s all you need to remind a faraway friend you’re thinking of them. (via This Heart of Mine Blog)
6. DIY Valentine’s Straw Toppers: Give a kissable and festive message to your straws with this easy printable. If hot pink isn’t in your V-Day color palette, switch up your colors to softer pinks and reds. (via Operation Overhaul)
9. Printable Pizza Valentine’s Day Banner: If you’re in need of a last-minute decoration for your Valentine’s Day party, use your crafty skills to create a pizza heart garland banner. Top the slices with strawberries, pineapples and, of course, some love. (via Design Eat Repeat)
13. Printable Valentine Paper Fortune Cookies: These colorful paper fortune cookies are perfect to give out as office favors for your gals, with unique “fortunes” about how they each make your day. (via Evermine)
14. Printable David Bowie Valentines: There’s no better way to honor the legendary British rock idol, David Bowie, than with messages of love. Print off a bunch and pass them out to your friends, or use them as postcards to send to your long-distance Valentine. (via The House That Lars Built)
15. Printable Coffee Lover Valentine: Let’s face it: You’ve got friends who just can’t function without coffee! Brew up a few of the coolest DIY printable for the caffeine enthusiasts in your life. (via The Merry Thought)
17. Printable Donut Valentine: In the spirit of giving (and indulging in our sweet teeth), behold: The only way to show your love you donut know what you’d do without them. If you’re short on time, all you have to do is buy some donuts and grab a Ziploc bag and this printable. (via Creating Really Awesome Fun Things)
Looking for more Valentine’s Day DIYs? Head over to our Pinterest page for more inspiration.