Crazy Creative Holiday Gift Ideas by Color
We’ve already started our Christmas countdown over here at Brit HQ. We’re writing up gift guides like nobody’s business, all in an effort to make holiday shopping a bit easier this year. We’ve got gifts for dad, gifts for mom, personalized gifts and more coming at you. But we wouldn’t be Brit + Co without pulling together a color-inspired gift guide, right? From radiant red to minty fresh, shop these Brit + Co Shop picks that are perfect just for hue.
1. Moose Ankle Socks ($6): These cute ankle socks are a great stocking stuffer idea.
2. Woodchuck Pack ($50): Commute (or camp) in style toting this backpack from Alite. It has an inner sleeve for your tablet or notebook, adjustable air mesh-lined shoulder straps and back padding for comfort.
3. Medium Agenda Planner ($36): This compact planner fits easily into a purse or backpack and has an open-date calendar and a section for notes. Get ready to start planning for 2016!
4. Fisheye Compact Camera ($55): Don’t judge a camera by its size. This little guy takes epic photos with a sweeping 170-degree fisheye lens.
5. Dear Wine, You Complete Me Print ($45): Got a wine lover in the family? This poster is sure to please.
6. Two Tone Clutch ($65): Small enough for a night out but big enough to carry all of your essentials, this two-tone clutch will make all of your seasonal dreams come true.
7. Design*Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney ($35): Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge has created a home décor bible that you need to pick up stat.
8. Salted Crunchy Caramels Gift Set ($18): How sweet of you! Scoop up a few sets and gift them to work friends, best friends or sweet-toothed family members.
9. Knotted Cord Necklace Kit ($29): Looking for a DIY Christmas gift? This kit provides all the tools and materials you need to make a chic hand-knotted statement necklace.
10. 3D Printed LOVE Sculpture ($36): Show your love with this 3D printed replica of Robert Indiana’s iconic sculpture.
11. Hair Tie Bracelet ($45): Finally, an upgrade to the old hair tie-on-the-wrist look. Make sure to grab one before they’re gone.
12. Ringleader 17-Month Agenda ($20): This agenda from ban.do is another popular one. Grab one for yourself and one for your bestie.
13. Cooper Boston Shaker ($34): Shake your cocktail mixes in style with this copper-plated stainless Boston shaker. Your bar cart (and mixing skills) never looked so good.
14. Large Initial Gold Necklace ($34): Looking for a personalized gift for mom? Look no further. She’ll love this delicate gold necklace featuring her initial.
15. Gold Dots Print Carryall Tote ($52): This adorable carryall tote offers a lot of bang for its buck. It features three interior pockets and a strap and hook to attach its companion pouches, and the waterproofing makes cleaning a breeze.
16. Moscow Mule Set ($68): This bar cart set is the perfect gift for cocktail lovers.
17. Diamond Dusted Studs ($50): How pretty are these dusted studs? Plus, they’re simple enough to be everyday earrings that add a touch of subtle sparkle to your day.
18. Custom Initial Charm Necklace ($40): Need another Christmas gift idea for mom? How about this delicate 14k gold-filled charm necklace? Add a few lettered charms to the chain to keep her family close to heart.
19. Gold Ceramic Feather Tray ($22): Display your favorite jewelry in this pretty gold feather tray.
20. Custom Fortune Cookie Necklace ($98): This necklace has a small hand-formed fortune cookie in the front and a hand-stamped custom fortune message affixed to the clasp in the back.
21. Oui Oui Print ($35): This fun little art print is printed in gold foil and would make a great addition to a gallery wall.
22. 2016 Floral Planner ($34): This pretty planner from Rifle Paper Co. is one of the most popular planners in the Shop.
23. Make + Give Book ($22): Do you have a friend who loves to make gifts? Gift her with this book that holds 35 simple craft projects to make any day special for the people we love.
24. Onyx Art Deco Post Earrings ($26): These geometric posts will give any outfit an art deco flair. Simple, lightweight and easy to wear all day.
25. I’m So Fancy T-Shirt ($24): Fancy friends need fancy tees. So grab a few of these screen printed tees and hand them out to your besties.
26. Simple Leather Tote ($148): Looking to splurge? This simple leather tote is a great everyday bag that your mom or sister will adore.
27. 2016 Coffee + Tea Calendar ($18): A sweet little gift for those coffee and tea lovers. This Rifle Paper Co. calendar features illustrations of coffee and teas from all around the world.
28. Farm-Fresh Succulent With Pot ($24): Give the gift of a green thumb. This fun kit comes with a succulent plant, a ceramic pot, potting soil and more!
29. Owl’s Brew Mixer Sample ($27): These hand-crafted mixers are a blend of black tea, chai spices, coconut pieces and pineapple juice. Just add your favorite liquor!
30. KeySmart Key Organizer ($20): Shrink your bulky key ring with this compact unit that holds two to four keys, including large car keys and FOB attachments.
31. Moto Fringe Hobo Bag ($275): Go in on a gift with your sisters (or friends) by splurging on this fringe bag that will blow its recipient out of the water.
32. They Cross Clutch ($45): This pretty color-blocked clutch is the perfect gift for her.
33. Bambi bkr Bottle ($35): A pretty-in-pink water bottle for the office (or gym) that your bestie or sister will love.
34. Giant Gem Speaker ($40): This is a real gem. Prop this cute little speaker on your desk as a cool conversation piece or take it to the beach to blast summery jams.
35. Love + Joy Bracelet ($22): This dainty handmade bracelet with 14K gold-filled beads will put a sweet smile on anyone’s face.
36. Pink Abstract Pillow ($35): Scoop up two of these summery pillows to add a pop of color to your home decor.
37. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): Looking for a handmade gift? Put your childhood clay skills to use in a classy, grown-up way with this jewelry tray to make.
38. Braids, Buns + Twists Book ($2o): This book is jam-packed with up to 80 classic and contemporary hairstyles that include step-by-step tutorials and illustrations. Your gal pal will love this little addition to her bookcase.
39. Rose Clay Mask ($16): Gift her with a few pampering items like this clay mask that is full of cleansing and exfoliating essential oils and natural ingredients.
40. Chardonnay Saves the Day Print ($35): Nothing says relax like a fine glass of white wine.
41. Lomo’Instant Camera ($119): Shake it like a Polaroid picture. This fancy camera knocks out instant photos with the touch of a button.
42. Gold Dots Zipper Pouch ($13): This cute little clutch is a great gift idea for any of your gal pals.
43. Ikat Cotton Scarf ($22): This cotton screen-printed scarf will keep your loved ones warm and cozy this holiday season.
44. Monogrammed Mini Dish ($10): Grab a few of these hand-stamped mini ceramic dishes (ring bowl, anyone?) as a personalized gift idea or stocking stuffer.
45. You’re Soy Amazing Candle ($18): Share your love with this “You’re Soy Amazing” candle. Plus, it has a whopping 40-50 hour burn time.
46. Custom Mixtape Pillow ($35): Looking for a unique gift? Turn a favorite song into a custom accent pillow from the Brit + Co Custom Shop. By the way, this makes an amazing wedding or anniversary gift.
47. Frenchie Coin Bank ($49): Spare change? This French bulldog coin bank will protect your rainy day savings, but it’s also a cute accent piece for a bookshelf.
48. Como Se Llama Relaxed Fit Tank ($30): Looking for a funny white elephant gift? We think you should go with this Como Se Llama tank.
49. Druzy Teardrop Earrings ($44): Elegant earrings are always in style. Gift her with these unique teardrop danglers.
50. Cactus Ankle Socks ($6): Keep those tootsies warm this holiday season with these desert-inspired ankle socks.
51. CS Lewis Notebook ($12): Inspire your bestie’s dreams with this softcover 150-page journal.
52. Mint Peekaboo Clutch ($24): Let everyone see what great style you have with this crystal clear peekaboo clutch that doubles as a makeup bag or art supply organizer.
53. Stuck on You Bracelet ($65): Your mom will never want to part with this unique leather knotted bracelet.
54. Macrame Hanging Planter Kit ($25): Looking for a unique, handmade gift? Grab this kit and make a few macrame hanging planters to add a bit of color (and greenery) to any indoor space.
55. Painted Cactus Kit ($18): Looking to update your gallery wall? Add this painted cactus print in to help liven up the assortment.
56. Tin Cake Stand ($20): Do you have a friend that loves to bake? This tin cake stand is a great piece to show off cakes, tarts, cookies and more.
57. I Am Very Busy iPhone Case ($26): Give your iPhone something to wear this holiday season with a fun new case from ban.do.
58. Peppermint Lip Balm ($6): Keep those lips minty-fresh with this handmade, 100% natural peppermint lip balm.
59. Create Your Own Online Store in a Weekend by Alannah Moore ($25): Has your sister been talking about starting her own online shop for SO long? Jump-start her promising aspirations by gifting her this guidebook.
What’s your favorite gift guide? Share your favorite color in the comments section below.