34 Easy Cocktail Recipes For The Perfect Get-Together
Drinking fancy cocktails always puts us in the mood to have a good time, like crafting edible garnishes and floral beverages. But sometimes we don't feel like having to mix up an elaborate drink (even if it's supposedly healthier than our usual tipple) just to quench our cocktail craving. Luckily, mixology doesn't have to be complicated. These 34 deliciously simple cocktail recipes take the hard work out of bartending, so you can spend more time enjoying the fruits of your labor.
Mix up this sweet and sour whiskey punch for your social distancing party crew. (via Tastefully Eclectic)
ZYR Summer Punch - Single + Large Batch
We'd drink this punch all day, every day if we could.
- 1.5oz Zyr Vodka
- .25oz Grapefruit Liqueur
- .25oz Elderflower Liqueur
- .75oz Lemon Juice
- .5oz Strawberry Syrup
Top mix with Prosecco Rose
Garnish with mint and strawberry
- 15 oz Zyr Vodka
- 2.5 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 2.5 oz Grapefruit liqueur
- 7.5 oz Lemon Juice
- 5 oz Strawberry Syrup
Top mix with Rose Prosecco
Garnish with mint and strawberry
With five ingredients and 10 minutes, you can churn out this baby for Friday's virtual HH. (via Baker by Nature)
Canción Habañero Mango Margarita
Nothing says summer quite like mango.
- 1.5 oz infused Canción Tequila
- .5 oz triple sec
- 2 oz lime juice
- .25 oz Finest Call Mango Puree
Shake and serve over ice with Tajin rim and an Orange wheel garnish.
Canción Lyrical Mint Margarita
Raspberry lemonade, tequila and club soda?! We'll take two please!
This recipe is for a batch made with a full bottle of Canción Blanco tequila.
- 1 bottle of Canción Blanco Tequila
- 1 can of frozen lemonade
- 32 oz water
- 32 oz seltzer or club soda
- 12 oz Raspberry Lemonade juice Fresh Mint
Honey lovers, take note — you'll want to memorize this simple cocktail. (via Hungry by Nature)
This piña colada punch makes a long weekend at home feel like a mini vacation. (via Yes to Yolks)
Mythology Garden Gnome
We can't wait to sip this Garden Gnome in the garden because, well, where else would we drink it?
- 1.5 oz Mythology Needle Pig Gin
- 0.25 oz dolin genepy
- 0.5 simple syrup
- 0.75 lime juice
- 1 oz cucumber basil puree
Shake and strain into Collins glass over ice—top with soda, black pepper on top and cucumber wheel garnish.
Grapefruit vodka and seltzer water put a healthier twist on the salty dog, usually made with grapefruit juice and plain vodka. (via The Every Kitchen)
Mythology Gin Fizz Recipe
We love the foam on this drink — it's almost like the cappuccino of cocktails.
- 2 oz Mythology Needle Pig Gin
- 0.75 simple syrup
- 8 drops lavender bitters
- 1 egg white
Dry shake (no ice till foamy), add ice and shake again
Double strain (no ice) into Collins glass
Top with soda slowly until foam reaches top and sprinkle with lavender.
This post has been updated from a previous article published on June 2017.
- The Mixology Starter Kit: Everything You Need to Get Serious About ... ›
- 15 Healthy Green Cocktails for St. Patrick's Day - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Delicious Spring Cocktails - Brit + Co ›
- 11 Elderflower Cocktail Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 7 TV-Inspired Cocktails ›
- Labor Day Weekend Activity Ideas - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Fantastic Fall Cocktails To Try - Brit + Co ›
- 14 DIY Upscale Drink Recipes | Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Refreshing Cocktail Recipes for Before 5 - Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›