12 Gifts for Anyone Who Loves a Good Joke
Who doesn’t love to laugh, right? It’s probably fair to say that we can all enjoy a good joke, but there’s always at least one person in your group of friend that everyone can agree is the “comedian” of your squad. No matter what the joke is — a meme, a play on words, a groan-worthy pun, a hilarious pop-culture send-up, or an expression of wry wit — your friend always has a good quip ready. And hey, that’s what makes them one of your favorite people. Celebrate their amazing sense of humor by checking out these hilarious gifts for your funniest bestie.
1. SX Studio ‘7 Days Without a Pun Makes One Weak’ Mug ($13): A life without puns is no life at all. At least, that’s true where your bestie is concerned. This chuckle-inducing mug sums up your friend’s philosophy in the most “punderful” way.
2. When I Was Hungry Cotton Tea Towel ($10): Your funny best friend has a way with words, even when they’re being sincere. While they may be a force to be reckoned with when they haven’t had their mid-afternoon snack, they can always put a smile on your face with a jokey turn of phrase (like the one on this tea towel).
3. Honeymoon Hotel Haute In Here Art Print ($19+): Is it haute in here or is it just us? Just because your funny friend is known for their sense of humor doesn’t mean they can’t have a chic sense of taste. This minimal art print marries their love of jokes and their love of good home decor.
4. Linda Panda Catpuccino ‘For Here’ Hard Enamel Lapel Pin ($12): Your friend’s denim jacket just met its purr-fect lapel pin. This pin is adorable and also shows off their playful side.
5. Mine By Design Studio ‘Hello, Is It Me You’re Cooking For?’ Personalized Cutting Board ($45+): This cutting board has it all: a funny meme, a sharp pun, and an homage to a pop culture icon. What could be better?
6. Talk Birdy to Me Socks ($12): Cheeky puns are 1,000 times better when they’re on socks. Your friend can slip these on for some good, clean humor and a pop of quirky style.
7. Claire Barclay Draws ‘That’ll Brie Nice’ Tote Bag ($16): There are two things that practically everyone loves in this world: cheese and jokes. This bag, which features a “cheesy” joke on the front, combines both of these things in all the right ways.
8. Jaw Ready for This? Graphic Tee ($25): This cute T-shirt is inspired by a well-known misheard song lyric (also known as a mondegreen) from the song “Get Ready For This” by 2 Unlimited. Something tells us Jaws would have been much funnier if they used this song rather than the original theme.
9. Alternative Exercise Graphic Sweatshirt ($45): A cozy sweatshirt makes a great gift any day. But add a funny phrase on the front and you’ve officially given your joke-loving friend their new favorite #OOTD.
10. The Screaming Goat Book and Figure ($10): Chances are, those screaming internet goats gave your friend endless hours of entertainment. Decorate their desk with their internet animal of choice so they can relive the (very loud) magic over and over again without disturbing their coworkers.
11. Heather Buchanan ‘All That Glitters is Goldblum’ Illustration Print ($16+): Who loves jokes more than Jeff Goldblum? The funny, eccentric actor has become a meme icon lately, so there’s a good chance your funny friend is already in love with him. We don’t blame them.
12. Power and Light Press ‘Drinks Are On Me’ Coasters ($10): These quirky pieces of home decor aren’t just good for a laugh; they’re also a good conversation starter.
Do you have any recommendations for funny gifts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.