10 Gifts for People Who Are Obsessed With the Internet
Look, we’re all a little obsessed with the internet. But everyone has that one friend who always seems to have a GIF, a meme, or an emoji for practically any situation. Their ability to keep up with internet trends is astounding — especially if you’ve barely started using emojis on a daily basis (no judgmentz). Frankly, we’d all love to be that connected, but it is definitely a skill that’s not easy to master. That’s why it’s important to celebrate your internet-savvy friend with a thoughtful gift that encompasses everything they love: the web. That includes memes, emojis, and other online phenomena.
1. OxGord Soft Plush Emoji Throw Pillow ($10): Decorate your friend’s home with some pillows that say so much without saying a word.
2. Cookiemoji Baking Co. 3-Pack Classic Emoji Cookie Cutters ($19): Everyone at your friend’s cookie decorating party will be smiling when they see these clever cookie cutters shaped like their favorite emojis.
3. What Do You Meme Game ($30): Is your friend a meme queen (or king)? Test their knowledge with this fun game that’s great for groups.
4. Memeskins Kermit ‘That’s None Of My Business’ Mug ($22): If there’s one thing your savvy friend appreciates, it’s when someone “spills the tea” on social media. This Kermit meme mug will come in handy when they’re reading the latest goss.
5. Noonar Shop Emoji OK Necklace & Bracelet Set ($20): Your friend can let everyone know they’re doing just fine IRL as well as on the internet. This subtle yet totally enjoyable emoji necklace and bracelet set is A-OK in any internet-lover’s book (or blog).
6. Giant Robot Store Doge Coin Enamel Pin ($7): Wow. Such pin. Amaze. Celebrate your friend and their love of Doge, the Shiba Inu pup that took the internet by storm.
7. Classic Art Memes by Gemma Cooper ($13): If you haven’t seen classic art memes, stop what you’re doing and look them up immediately. This book collects the most hilarious and meme-worthy images from classic art to amuse your internet-loving bestie.
8. Olechka Design Rainbow Nyan Cat Watercolor Art Print ($10+): Internet lovers aren’t a new thing for 2019, and people have been making memes and viral videos practically since the internet began. This Nyan-cat poster will take your internet-savvy friend back down memory lane.
9. Ivy Stone Creative Sterling Silver #YOLO Pendant Necklace ($29+): Remind your friend that “you only live once” with this simple hashtagged pendant.
10. Bestie Club ‘Kardashians Krying’ 12 Piece Sticker Set ($9): Those famous pictures of Kardashians crying from their hit reality show is an old meme, but a good one. Your friend will certainly love having these stickers around when they have “all the feels.”
Do you have any recommendations for internet-inspired gifts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.