Morning Buzz! The Gilmore Girls Reboot Reveals Its Super Sentimental Title + More
TGIF, everyone! From a Gilmore Girls moment you’ve been waiting for to some REALLY REAL talk with Kim Kardashian, here are six of today’s top news items to check out!
1. Could this show poster be any more perfect?! Lauren Graham revealed the name of the Gilmore Girls reboot during a taping of Ellen (that’ll air Monday), and shortly after, Netflix tweeted the show’s poster. Over a steaming hot cup of black coffee, words appear: “Live more. Laugh more. Eat more. Talk more. Gilmore. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. Coming Soon.” CUE SOBBING!
2. Kim Kardashian Snapchatted her pregnancy scare. Take a second and let that sink in. Kim and Kanye just had little Saint in December, and while Kanye is eager to have more kids like, yesterday, Kim: not so much. So that’s why she bought three different pregnancy tests and did them in the bathroom of an airplane on the way home from Disneyland with North and Penelope. “I’m legit in the airplane bathroom, going to take a pregnancy test, because I’m having a little bit of a scare,” Kim said in one snap. “So, no big deal.” You could almost feel her relief when it said “not pregnant.” Kim, we’re glad we could be there for you. Thank you for trusting us with this secret. And, honestly, thank you for normalizing something that so many women go through!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Jonathan Knight-Rodriguez (@jonathanrknight) on
3. Whoa, MAJOR Flashback Friday action happening here! ’80s popstar Tiffany and New Kids on the Block’s Jonathan Knight reunited before her Thursday night concert in New York City, and we got this super nostalgic photo op as a result! “It’s been sooooooo long. Excited to be here tonight and see the amazing @tiff_pop do what she does best!!!” Jonathan captioned the photo of the pair. The two dated when they were simultaneous teen pop sensations; in 2011 Tiffany accidentally outed him, but there was never any bad feelings about it. Love!
— Justin Sacher (@justinsacher) May 18, 2016
4. This couple had 1,000 cats as guests at their wedding. You think YOU love cats? This Quebec couple got married at the Cat House on the Kings sanctuary in Parlier, California. With 1,000 cats all around them. Very sweet, annnnnnd a little bit creepy. (via Buzzfeed Canada)
When you jam out a little too hard to your favorite tune. #myjam #sweettunes
Posted by Kyoot Kids on Thursday, May 19, 2016
5. This kid is literally us today. TGIF!
6. Quote of the day: “When things are fitted to me, it’s hard for me to disguise man boobs and gut and all that stuff, so it’s all sticking out!” Blake Shelton on why he doesn’t like getting dressed up (aka, we don’t feel bad for you Blake, because this is how women are made to feel about everything)!
What’s your go-to #FridayFeeling song? Let us know over @BritandCo!