First off, the scoop on today’s giveaway. We’ve teamed up with Domino to not only drum up a gift guide of 12 unusual gifts for holiday hosts, but we also happen to be giving away a set of 6 gorgeous handmade Portuguese dinner plates (a $120 value)! You never know when your next dinner party might be BYOP ;)
To enter this giveaway, simply enter your email address in the form at the bottom of this post, and you’ll be in the running! More on that after we tell you about this collection of unusual gifts we found while treasure hunting on Domino.
1. Gnome Bottle Opener ($25): First up, how awesome is this gilded gnome? And it opens bottles! What. If you’re attending a holiday event at my place anytime soon, feel free to bring this as a gift ;)
2. Celadon Origami Placemat ($24): Placemats might not be the most traditional of hostess gifts, but we love the geometric pattern on this one.
3. Octagonal Plates ($92): For the hostess with the mostest, go for a set of these unconventional octagonal plates. They nest beautifully and add a touch of modern flair to any table.
4. Carat Wine Stopper ($50): Feel free to cue up any Rihanna song involved diamonds when you gift this to your host.
5. Wood Classics Jannik Salt & Pepper Shakers ($23): Don’t these look sort of mid century modern? We love the combo of woodgrain and beautifully smooth silver.
6. Wonderland Rabbit Candleholder ($100): All those holiday parties starting to feel like a confetti-filled rabbit hole? ;)
7. Gilded Weave Vera Wang Teapot ($270): Definitely a splurge gift, the combination of gilded style and intricate pattern is an instant win in our books.
8. Persimmon Cross Dots Napkin ($12): Never underestimate the power of cloth napkins — they’re a surefire way to elevate any dinner party or get-together to 11.
9. Birdie Brand Matches ($5): While we love the look of candles on a table, matches tend to look random and lighters are even worse. Get your hostess a cute box of matches she can incorporate into her tablescape.
10. 1815 Casual Pitcher ($40): Love the subtle blue-dipped corner of this beautifully crafted pitcher.
11. Totem Cups ($72): This fun display of cups is perfect for after dinner tea, coffee, or mulled apple cider ;)
12. Grey Origami Tea Towel ($15): You can never have too many tea towels! This geometric pattern would go swimmingly with the origami placemat earlier in this roundup
Now, back to those handmade Portuguese dinner plates! We’re giving away a set of 6 handmade dinner plates to one very lucky reader. All you have to do to enter the giveaway is enter your email address in the form below.
This contest is now closed.
Submitting your email address also means you’ll be subscribing to the Brit + Co. newsletter (if you’re not already subscribed) and the Domino newsletter. Both newsletters are packed with stylish tips, decor ideas, and cool new products for your home. This contest closes at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday December 11th.
If you have any questions about this giveaway, feel free to contact us by email or by leaving a note in the comments below.