7 New Highlighter Sticks That Prove Powder Is Out
If you’re all about a shiny, shimmery highlight, listen up: Creamy, hydrating sticks are in right now. Whether it’s due to their ability to leave behind a wash of gleaming highlight or the fact that their formulas won’t dry out skin like their powder counterparts might, twist-ups are definitely having a moment. Read on for seven brand-new options that will light you (and your face) up.
2. Catrice Strobe to Glow Highlighter Stick ($9): One swipe of this holographic highlighter on the high points of your face is all you need for an instant pick-me-up.
3. Too Faced Unicorn Horn Mystical Effects Highlighting Stick ($28): If you’re all about a shiny, dewy strobe effect, this might be your new favorite product. The formula is creamy and leaves behind a pearly glow.
4. Trestique Highlight Stick ($28) in Bondi Beach Glow: This bronze cream-gel shimmer stick works on the cheeks and eyes, giving you a warm glow that’s never glittery.
5. Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ($42): Not all highlighters have to be mirror-like in shine. These chunky sticks come in five hues, each giving the skin a subtle sheen.
6. Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick ($25): From an icy lavender to a warm copper, Rihanna’s line of highlight sticks offers 10 fun shades with staying power and buildable coverage.
7. BITE Beauty Prismatic Pearl Multistick ($24): These are not your average highlighter sticks. In edgy colors like Peacock Pearl, a metallic teal with black, red, and green shimmer, these versatile sticks pack a serious punch.