8 Hair Accessories That Tie Your Whole Holiday Look Together
Retro Hollywood waves, intricate braids, and voluminous updos are classics when it comes to holiday hairstyles, but what about upgrading them with a little of-the-moment flair? Thanks to winter’s newest hair accessories, you can do just that. Ahead you’ll find an array of scrunchies, scarves, bobby pins, and bows to transform any traditional look into a modern masterpiece just in time for the holidays.
1. Kitsch Glam Rhinestone Bobby Pin ($29): Covered in rhinestones and designed to snugly grasp hair, this glam bobby pin adds a touch of long-lasting sass to any holiday style.
2. Sincerely Jules by Scünci Knotted Headwrap ($8): Wrap your hair, whether it’s worn up or down, in a bow with this festively patterned scarf.
3. Kristin Ess Temporary Rose Gold Tint + Celestial Bobby Pins ($14): Why stop at accessories when you can also coat your hair in glittering rose gold with this temporary tint and pin set? Start by spritzing strands with an all-over coat of color and follow it up with one, two or all three star-studded bobby pins.
4. AEO Gold Sequin Scrunchie ($10): Take your messy bun to new stylish heights with the help of this jumbo sequin scrunchie.
5. Free People Bardot Solid Scarf Pony ($16): Give your ponytail a jewel-toned touch with an emerald bow.
6. Circle Hair Clip ($36): Add a whimsical boho accent to a half-up hairstyle with this brushed gold clip.
7. Chloe + Isabel Multi-Crystal Pin Set ($38): Pattern mixing has extended itself to hair accessories, and what better way to get in on the trend than with this set of mismatched jeweled bobby pins?
8. invisibobble Sprunchie Purrfection Scrunchie ($8): Animal prints are one of the season’s top fashion trends, making this leopard scrunchie a surefire way to slay your holiday hairstyle.
Follow us on Pinterestfor more holiday beauty inspo and info!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.