13 Cozy Holiday Socks to Add Festive Flair to Your PJs
We love a good party outfit this time of year, but there’s also something amazing getting into your pjs and having a cozy night in with your loved ones. For anyone whose ideal Christmas hangout involves you and your squad curled up in fleece blankets, sipping boozy apple cider and laughing about the hilarities that ensued this year, a comfy holiday ensemble is a must. Grab your favorite onesie and check out these 13 festive-to-the-max holiday socks that are sure to get you in the #lazygirl holiday mood in no time.
1. ModCloth Play Bulb! Socks ($13): Take Christmas spirit to a whole new level with these ultra-adorable over-the-knee socks. Designed with a classic multi-colored string light pattern and kelly green trim, they’d work great with seasonal boots once you decide to get off of the couch.
2 ASOS Christmas Santa Cosy Socks ($15): YouTube sensation Zoella just raved about these adorable Father Christmas socks in her 24 days of Zoella gift guide, and we totally understand why. Stretch knit with a super soft-touch finish, they’re the perfect toe-warmers for a cozy holiday night in.
3. Living Royal Kitten & Yarn Glitter Ankle Socks ($8): If the Internet has taught us anything, it’s that no one can pass up a baby kitten playing with yarn (thanks, YouTube!). Next time you’re watching the classics, put on a pair of these polyester cuties to bring luxurious comfort to your binge session.
4. Living Royal Christmas Lights Crew Socks ($10): Don’t worry about putting Christmas lights up in the cold – wear them on your feet instead! These plush toe warmers make a great stocking stuffer (and are made right here in the USA).
5. Sock It to Me Tacky Holiday Sweater Socks ($12): These so-bad-they’re-good knee-high socks have a little bit of everything; snowflakes, reindeer, a classic holiday color combo. Pull these on to bring your tacky sweater game to the next level.
6. Socksmith Antler Pug Christmas Socks ($8): These pug-fabulous cozies are sure to get you feeling #ChristmasVibes before long. Lucky for you, the site also carries regular ol’ pug socks for year-round wear.
7. Stance Heaux Heaux Women’s Socks ($18): Rihanna’s collaboration with Stance is taking holiday footwear up a notch. But don’t be fooled — this tongue-in-cheek sock is more than just trendy. Each pair is built with Stance’s signature arch support, deep heel pockets and a self-adjusting cuff.
8. ModCloth Feline Festive Socks ($11): The duo on this pair is almost too adorable to keep on your feet. They’re sure to inspire a few awws at your next holiday hang.
9. Soxland Make Your Own Ugly Sweater Socks ($10): DIY ugly sweaters were so 2014. Mix things up at your next holiday gathering with these totally DIYable ugly sweater socks, complete with googly eyes, sequins, bows and other doo-dads to dazzle.
10. Target Women’s Crew Sock in Holiday Green With Llamas ($5): Anything can be Christmified — including these unexpectedly loveable llama crew socks. Buy one for yourself or gift to a friend.
11. Target Women’s Crew Sock in Holiday Blue R2D2 & C3PO ($5): Celebrate the premier of The Force Awakens with these festive novelty socks featuring our favorite robot BFFs.
12. Absolute Socks Hanukkah Presents Socks ($6): Dreidels never looked so good. These cotton crew socks are an awesome Hanukkah present for that #lazygirl homebody in your life.
13. Topshop Digital Penguin Print Ankle Socks ($6): It’s March of the Penguins meets Rudolph – and it’s so cute. These digitally printed ankle socks are crafted from a soft and snug blend made to keep your toes warm.
Which novelty socks are you planning on rocking this holiday? Let us know via Twitter @BritandCo!