How to DIY the Perfect Festival Sunnies
If you have a festival in your future, we have the *perfect* piece of flair for your outfit — DIY sunnies. Instead of using your everyday pair, slide on one of these embellished ones clad in fun phrases, gems, and quirky pom-poms.
- 4 pairs of Free People Spectrum Sunnies ($30)
- gem tack
- letter beads, rhinestones, pom-poms, and stars
- Attach your embellishment to one of the pairs using gem tack.
- While the gem tack dries on the first, repeat the same steps with a new pair of sunnies and accessories.
- Give your pairs ample time to dry.
- Now, slide ’em on like a true festival queen!
What are you planning on wearing to your next festival? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)