16 Instagram Spots That Fashion Girls Love
From decorative walls and doors to murals, hanging gardens, and sculptures — you name it, influencers will ‘gram it if it elevates their look and ensures likes. But knowing where to go to glam up your feed can be more than a bit tricky. So, before you plan your next trip, peruse these pics for a little wanderlust inspo. Then the only thing missing from your Instagram takeover will be an It-girl-approved OOTD. Location = covered.
1. Andaz Mayakoba Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico: Tourists and influencers alike are flocking to this newly opened property for its five-star appeal, jungle-chic look *and* octopus beach wall created by cultural insider and renowned Mexican graffiti artist Senkoe. Senkoe draws inspiration from Mexico’s vibrant colors, the sea, nature, and comics to bring animals to life — and the photo ops here are endless. Just ask style blogger Chantal Tru (pictured right).
2. The Pierre in New York City:Jessi Malay always slays, especially when descending the staircase at the legendary Pierre hotel in NYC. The Rotunda — an iconic restaurant within the hotel — was re-imagined by architect and designer Daniel Romualdez, and it’s definitely the spot to hit when you’re trying to increase your followers by a few mil.
3. Azulik Hotel in Tulum, Mexico: The only shots to rival the beach shots and bikini selfies in Tulum are portraits within the iconic branch architecture of Azulik. Go around sunset so you get your light just right (oh hey, Camila Coelho, we see you here) and have dinner at KIN afterward — it’s the best food in town and offers plenty of other Insta nooks for pics.
4. Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City: The Palace is over-the-top glam in every sense — I mean, Gossip Girl centered around this landmark for the majority of filming, and we all know that Blair Waldorf would never steer us wrong. While Villard is where the fashion set usually brunches, the fan-favorite spots for photos are either outside in the courtyard or inside on the winding staircases and in the impressive lobby, where paintings, marble, and oversized chaises take center stage. Blogger Minkish is giving us all the reasons to visit.
5. Malibu, California: One word: tiles. The more the better, and while the jet set can usually be seen taking photos all around Morocco, Spain, Greece, and other international destinations, you will also find them (including Rocky Barnes) making mosaics look better than ever in Malibu.
Meet Miami’s buzziest neighborhood for awesome food, hot people, bright walls, and one-of-a-kind pop art. Influencer
knows what’s up.
7. Isla Holbox, Mexico: If you haven’t heard of Holbox, you’re missing out. Not only is it trending right now (thanks to beautiful beaches, relaxed vibes, and funky street art), but it’s still relatively cheap to vacation there. Not to mention it’s super easy to snap a gram like Jenny Albright’s, since just about every corner is covered in massive murals. Now when is the flamingo emoji making its debut?
8. Catch LA: Trending succulents make this spot a no-brainer for double-tap-worthy shots. Pose in front of a vertical garden wall full of perfectly placed plants, like Olivia Culpo did here. Also this Temperley London dress = #goals.
9. Faena Hotel Miami Beach in Florida: The Juan Gatti murals in the cathedral at Faena make the perfect Instagram backdrop. Here’s Kelly Framel (AKA The Glamourai) doing what she does best — posing in mixed prints — in front of the standout site.
11. The Surfjack in Honolulu, Hawaii: Fun backdrops can also come in the form of epic pool floors. Show off your best swimwear in this head-turning setting — surfboard optional. #Wishyouwerehere, just like Melanie Shih-Lan Tjoeng.
13. Miho Museum in Koka, Japan: Pretty much all of fashion’s elite has posed in front of the metal wall at the Miho Museum for the #LVCruise fashion show earlier this year, but we’re thinking it makes for a mesmerizing scene even when @louisvuitton isn’t sending looks down a runway. SongofStyle concurs.
14. That Pink Door in Palm Springs, California: Sure, there are pop-of-color doors aplenty to work into your photos all over the country, but do you know of any with their own Insta handle? Be sure to scout out @thatpinkdoor when in Palm Springs and tag them!
15. 1 Hotel Central Park in New York City: Follow @theruecollective‘s lead and step into the weekend in style (and next to a blooming eco wall). This gorgeous greenery made its way all over snaps and ‘grams during fashion week.
16. SLS Brickell in Miami, Florida: You may want to leave this technique to pros like Caley Alyssa, but grabbing a shot of the Miami landmark is impressive nonetheless. Everyone loves the duck statue, and it isn’t hard to see why.
Which of these spots will you be snapping a ‘gram in front of? Tell us below and follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!