The jewelry you wear every day is a finishing touch, like a final brush stroke on a painting, that completes your look and shows off your personal style. So the only thing more important than which pieces of jewelry to wear on any given day is finding the best way to store them. Those precious accessories aren’t just random bits of silver and gold: You can’t just leave your favorite rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces in any old drawer. No, no. You must find the perfect home for your accessories to live — so they stay looking good, even when you’re not wearing them.
1. Anthropologie Standing Jewelry Cabinet ($98): A classy gold cabinet is the perfect display for your best gems. This one also has a box on top for your smaller items like rings and earrings.
2. Urban Outfitters Critter Ring Holder ($10): Are you obsessed with stacking rings? One great way to store them is with these adorable figurines, which hold several rings at once.
3. Anthropologie Marble Inlay Jewelry Box ($58): If you’re looking for a basic box with a not-so-basic design, opt for this earthy marble one, which will always sit pretty on your vanity.
4. Bend Over Backwoods Ceramic Box ($19): This quirky box with a fox design is a cute way to keep your jewels tidy.
5. Uncommon Goods Tuck Away Nesting Jewelry Box ($34): If you have limited space but a lot of jewelry, this nesting box can tuck away it away neatly and expand when you need to see your selection.
6. Urban Outfitters Diamond Glass Display Box ($29): Where better to keep your diamonds than inside a diamond? This simple but gorgeous box will keep your accessories safe.
7. Magical Thinking Artemis Wall-Mounted Necklace Holder ($24): If you’re addicted to long statement necklaces, this moon-phase wall mount will keep them safe both day and night.
8. Llama, I’m Coming Home Ceramic Dish ($15): Keep a few go-to pieces of jewelry that you reach for every day in a cute dish, rather than leaving them on the table.
9. Anthropologie Shimmered Spots Trinket Dish ($10): This spotted trinket dish is perfect for your staple rings and earrings.
10. Uncommon Goods Birth Month Mini Dish ($44): These dishes are modeled after birthstones for a more personalized look.
11. Uncommon Goods Owl Eyeglasses Holder ($24): If you wear glasses, you probably consider yours just as important and stylish as your jewelry. You might even have several pairs! Ensure they’re clean and scratch-free with a wise wooden owl.
12. Sass & Belle Gold Pineapple Jewelry Dish ($24): Cut down on jewelry clutter with a pretty pineapple that makes a great room accent anywhere.
13. ShopBop Gift Boutique Four-Level Jewelry Box ($115): If you’re one of those people with tons of jewelry and a knack for organization, this four-level jewelry box is the perfect way to go to keep everything tangle-free.
Do you have any recommendations for jewelry organization? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.