5 Perfectly Stunning Kaley Cuoco-Inspired Wedding Jumpsuits
ICYMI, The Big Bang Theory‘s Kaley Cuoco got hitched in a bridal jumpsuit, and now we’re 100 percent rethinking every fashion choice we’ve ever made. Although she wore a custom Reem Acra gown and cape for the ceremony, Cuoco closed down the equestrian-themed reception in a Tadashi Shoji jumpsuit that will have you doing a double take. We did a little interweb retail recon to find the most sophisticated and bridal-appropriate options for you — in every price range. Scroll on to find the wedding jumpsuit of your dreams.
1. Rachel Zoe Margo Jumpsuit ($298): Spaghetti straps and lattice trim are just a few of the romantic details that set this jumpsuit apart. A flared silhouette makes it easy to pair this piece with whatever funky footwear you’re feeling for your big day.
2. Rime Arodaky Patsy Tulle & Crepe Jumpsuit ($1,755): Featuring crepe cigarette pants, a hand-embroidered bodice, *and* a floral train, this Insta-worthy option is def worth the wedding day splurge.
3. Black Halo Jackie Jumpsuit ($415): Conservative yet contemporary, this streamlined silhouette features an asymmetrical cut that is anything but snoozy. A detachable belt and cap sleeves make it versatile whether you decide to keep it simple or fancy it up with a romantic veil.
4. Lulus White Backless Jumpsuit ($61): Stay stunning and comfortable in a fitted bodice and wide-leg pant look that every *body* can appreciate. Soft ruffles and a rounded neckline make this simple and affordable style a top pick for an elopement.
5. Jonathan Simkhai Macrame Ruffle Jumpsuit ($907): The intricate macrame and lace detailing will definitely steal the show (as they should!). A ruffled neck and open back are why this boho beauty is a timeless option for more adventurous brides.
Considering rocking a jumpsuit at your nuptials? Tell us on Twitter!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.