One of the least exciting parts of traveling ? The schlepping. It would be nice to be able to just teleport to our destinations without having to haul all of the stuff we need with us, but unfortunately, that just isn’t the case (yet). So in the meantime, the best way to minimize travel stress — and avoid killing your back before you even get there — is to start with a stylish, lightweight bag. Whether you’re heading out for just one night away or escaping for a week, scroll on for nine bags that will get you where you’re going without weighing you down.
1. Paravel Stowaway ($325): We’re kind of obsessed with this label and the way it’s cleverly reimagining travel gear. This twist on a classic suitcase has a collapsible interior, so it can store flat (inside a larger suitcase perhaps?) when you’re not using it.
2. Tara’s Travelers Nautical Striped Framed Duffel ($55): The ideal summer overnight bag? If you’re heading to the seaside, it might just be.
3. A New Day Women’s Canvas Weekender Bag
($35): Who says travel bags have to be boring? A bright floral print option will make any trip more fun.
4. Oliver Thomas Wanderlust Weekender Duffle ($109): If you’re a hyper-organized traveler, this is the bag for you. Featuring an external luggage trolley sleeve and a secret stash bottom, the water-resistant, feather-weight style keeps your belongings well protected and easy to find.
5. Herschel Supply Co. Novel, Black Pineapple ($71): Sneak away for the weekend with a festive, island-inspired pick. This one’s got an internal mesh storage sleeve and a two-way waterproof zipper. Yeah, mon.
6. Neely and Chloe No. 21 The Weekender Pebble ($328): Go classic with a timeless canvas bag. Areas that see more wear and tear are trimmed with leather in one of nine colors of your choosing, and you can have the luggage tag monogrammed for extra luxury factor.
7. Away x Kode With Klossy The Large ($295): The masters of techie luggage partnered up with Karlie Kloss’ Kode with Klossy organization to highlight female empowerment this season (a portion of proceeds benefit the organization). The group hosts summer coding programs for girls 13-18 years old and grants monthly scholarships to young women passionate about building a career in coding. Travel light and support smart girls? Heck yes.
8. Calpak x Oh Joy Carry On Suitcase ($135): If there was ever a suitcase that summed up how we feel about vacation, it’s this festive, confetti-inspired style. Bon voyage!
9. Mark and Graham Monogrammed Jet Set Checked Spinner ($279): Spinner wheels make your trip that much smoother while a fancy monogram makes it sophisticated and stylish.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest !