Ah, meatloaf. The thought brings about a 1950s family dinner scene or images of an ’80s rocker with bad hair. Either way, these modern renditions of the old classic will change everything you ever thought you knew about meatloaf.
1. BBQ Comfort Meatballs: Guys, it’s basically meatloaf but better. Revamp boring with a little barbecue sauce. (via The Pioneer Woman)
2. Greek Meatloaf: We never knew meatloaf could be this pretty. (via Heather Christo)
3. Mini Muffin Tin Meatloaf: Anything mini is just plain adorable. Single servings are perfect for leftovers later. (via Cookin’ Canuk)
4. Mini Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Cupcakes: Again with the mini… plus cheese-filled centers. In love. (via Bev Cooks)
5. Vegetable Meatloaf with Balsamic Glaze: A little meat-free Italian sophistication, anyone? (via Food Network)
6. My Favorite Meatloaf: The Pioneer Woman strikes again, this time with the power of bacon. Plus, all her recipes come with super easy, step-by-step photo interactions. We bow down, Ree Drummond. (via The Pioneer Woman)
7. Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Enchilada Meatloaf Muffins: Like a fiesta in your mouth. (via Ambitious Kitchen)
8. Turkey Veggie Meatloaf: Crazy healthy. Tell no one. (via These Four No More)
9. Meatball Subs with Caramelized Onions: Better than the one you get from your favorite sandwich shop, y’all. (via Smitten Kitchen)
10. Chicken Meatloaf Pizza Sliders: Who knew meatloaf didn’t have to come in a loaf?! (via She Knows)
Are you ready to reunite with meatloaf? Which recipe are you tempted to try? Tell us in the comments!