Filled with red, white, and blue, stripes, anchor prints, and the occasional sea creatures, these finds are perfect whether you’re spending your weekend at the cape, or you’re land-locked and spending your weekend dreaming about the beach. We picked our favorites for both your wardrobe and your décor, plus, a few or our favorites for outfitting your tech as well. (Be sure to check out our new favorite steampunk find at the end of the post.)
1. St. Tropez Stripe Boatneck Tee ($88): Red, white, and navy stripes. It doesn’t get any more nautical than that. You’ll be wearing this top all summer long.
2. Jonathan Adler Leather iPad Case ($110): Sleek with just a touch of nautical embellishment, this iPad portfolio is professional enough for a business meeting, but far from boring.
3. Lorna Cap Toe High Top Sneakers ($123): Stripes + glitter = our perfect high-tops. We’re guessing you’ll be running around in these all summer long.
4. Rope Towel Holder ($85): How good are you at tying knots? With this rope towel holder you don’t need to be. (Phew!) Just attach it to the wall with the stainless steal dock cleat it’s attached to.
5. Collection Café Capri in Ratti Regatta Print ($168): The only thing better than these regatta print pants would be a regatta gala to wear them to. Just be sure you pair them with a solid top and shoes to let the pattern stand out.
6. Nautical Flag Tee ($32): Get this tee for your boyfriend (so you can then steal it back). The flags spell out almond, which is the name of the surf shop in Newport Harbor that designed it.
7. Colorblock Canvas Tote ($45): An update on the classic color combo, this canvas tote makes use of our favorite…neon! Plus, it will carry everything you could possibly need for the beach, lake, or day around town.
8. Nautical Dog Leash ($55): Even Fido can get in on the oceanic action with this rope leash. It’s available in navy, black, natural, or white and comes with a leather grip on the handle.
9. Needlepoint Seahorse Pillows ($99 each): A total splurge, yes. But how much do we love the fact that you can decide whether a right-facing or left-facing seahorse works best for your decor. A lot, we love that a lot.
10. Anchor iPhone Cases by Miriam Sironi ($15–$35): We love Society 6 because once you find a pattern or design you love, you can order it for everything. This hand-drawn anchor print (available in either a case or a skin) is a must-have if you’re going nautical this summer.
11. Sea Bags Wine Bag Trio ($115): Not only are these graphic wine totes on theme with the star, anchor and lobster claw graphics, they are made from recycled sailboat sails.
14. 22″ Sail Pillow ($80): This pillow gives a whole new meaning to couchsurfing…er…couchsailing.
15. Denim Stripe Weekender Bag ($106): You have to have a striped weekender bag if you’re heading to the beach. This canvas one with vegan leather accents is our top tote.
16. Mermaid Bottle Opener ($10): This lovely sea creature will help you open your beer. Plus, she’ll make a good paper weight for napkins at an outdoor dinner.
18. Nautical Stud Earrings ($26): Yes, these are supposed to be mis-matched. What would a anchor be without it’s steering wheel?
19. Ted Baker Nautical Stripe Halter Suit ($82): Take your nautical style all the way to the beach with this red and white striped suit with rope details.
20. Anchor Stamped Square Signet Ring ($35): Go for something a bit more delicate with this stamped signet ring. We’re partial to the gold, since it looks more like the brass fixtures on the yacht.
21. TWO by Vince Camuto Nautical Stripe Maxi Skirt ($68): Casual enough to wear over your swimsuit, but nice enough for a dinner out after a day at the beach, you’ll wear this maxi skirt all summer long.
23. Lafco Beach House Sand & Dune Candle ($60): Even if you’re land-locked, you can still make your house smell like there’s and ocean breeze coming through the windows with this candle.
24. Grosgrain Trim Dress ($149): Preppy stripe-lovers this is your perfect summer dress.
25. Steampunk Mechanical Compass iPhone Case ($16): What nautical round up would be complete without a little steampunk? This iPhone case is for those who are really serious about the seafaring lifestyle.
We can’t wait to head to the beach with some of these picks this summer. What’s your favorite nautical-inspired style?