10 Things to Treat Yourself to So You Stick to Your New Year’s Resolutions
It’s a new year, and no matter what your resolution, we’re here to help you nail it. Whether it’s getting fit, saving money on your food bills, traveling to new places or learning a new skill, the Brit + Co Shop has all the goodies you’ll need for inspiration in our New Year, New You collection. We’ve got colorful headphones, water bottles and a duffel bag you can take to the gym, a picnic mat, a cute travel case and selfie stick for all of your new adventures and numerous online classes to help you learn something new.
1. Floral iPhone Case ($60): Add inspiration to your iPhone with these floral cases from Casetify. They’re great reminders for those New Year, Do You resolutions.
2. Polka Dot Leggings ($58): No more boring black workout pants. Instead, grab a few pairs of these colorful polka dot leggings to add a little fun and funk to the gym routine.
3. Explore Dream Discover Circular Hoops ($50): Here’s to exploring more, discovering yourself and dreaming big this year. Hang this inspirational hoop art set in your home for a constant reminder.
4. Foodie Dice ($24): Who said it was rude to play with your food? Get creative in the kitchen with this set, which includes five primary dice (protein, cooking method, grain/carb, herb, bonus ingredient) and four seasonal veggie dice, and get rollin’.
5. Giving Back Is the New Black Tee ($36): This deep black, classic-cut tee is the perfect go-to for lounging around at home or heading to the gym. Plus, you can feel good wearing it, since this t-shirt provides a week’s worth of meals to a child in need.
6. Intro to Adobe Illustrator Online Class ($39): Create adorable invitations in Adobe Illustrator with our newest online class. You’ll learn how to arrange and customize your workspace, use various tools and modes, create shapes and backgrounds and prep your design for print.
7. Stay Focused Pouch ($12): Keep your eye on the prize this year with this cute zip pouch. It’s not only an inspirational reminder, but it’s also great storage for pencils, makeup, spare change and more.
8. Carpe Diem Gold Foil Print ($32): Seize that day by putting up this pretty hand-lettered reminder at your desk, on your vanity or in your entryway.
9. HTML + CSS Coding Class ($39): Learn how to create a personal web page with the help of coding guru Allison House. In her class, you’ll learn how to build a one-page website in HTML and CSS.
10. Polaroid 600 Camera and Film Set ($122): We’ve got instant gratification right here. Take this camera along on your next outing and you’ll surely have a whole bunch of awesome Polaroid pictures to show off on the fridge or in a collage or photo book.
Make sure to check out all of the New Year, New You items in our new collection. We’re sure you’ll find something that will inspire the soul.
What new purchase are you most excited about? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!