12 Patterned Scarves Guaranteed to Steal the Spring Spotlight
This spring, statement pieces don’t start and end with a bold necklace—it’s all about the scarf. Finally, we get to trade in our chunky knits for flowy linen and lightweight cotton, and when we do, we do it with a bang! That means bold colors and eye-catching patterns need only apply, and we’ve found 12 lookers with ace resumes. Meet your outfit’s new star, ‘cause this batch of spring scarves are guaranteed scene stealers.
1. Asos Geo Tribal Print Infinity Scarf With Tape Detail ($29): Watercolor meets tribal print in this wide-cut infinity scarf. It’s the perfect pattern to clash with more traditional prints like polka dots or plaid.
2. Mossimo Supply Co. Double-Sided Triangle Print Infinity Scarf ($15): The secret’s out: mint might be our absolute favorite pastel. Period. Amp up that color with a confetti triangle print and you’re close to accessory perfection.
3. French Connection Helen Scarf ($66): Even with its subdued palette, this scarf grabs our attention and doesn’t let go. There’s a definite sophistication to this piece—the faded colors and raw edges give it a long-lost feel.
4. Kate Spade New York Geometric Lemon Infinity Scarf ($98): Of all the whimsical prints popping up on scarves this spring, this lemon print was the one to win us over. It’s cute without being comical, and looks downright dazzling against the blue two-tone fabric.
5. Tilo Colorblock Modal Scarf ($150): Searching for a color block scarf? This cashmere number is the only one you’ll ever need. The color combos are stunning—so much so that we might just hang it up on our wall when it’s not in use! #WallArtHack
6. Rectangle Scarf in Black/Signature Zig Zag ($60): We rarely see the world in black and white, but this scarf will have us dreaming in it! Thin zig zagging stripes are everything.
7. Sunshine Stripe Scarf ($78): There’s something so invigorating about this super striped scarf—from its beachy color palette to that delicate fringe, it’s a sunny day must-have.
8. Kate Spade New York Deborah Logo Bow Infinity Scarf ($128): Worn wrapped around your neck, this scarf looks like its patterned with the most perfect polka dots. But just unravel it to see the most darling print of all time: pink bow ties! So freaking cute.
9. Kate Spade New York Gio Geo Scarf ($128): Bold colors. Fringy tassels. A dope geo print. Yeah, this long scarf was made for us!
10. Bold Abstract Scarf ($10): Blue pom pom fringe adds a pop of color to this black and white ikat patterned scarf. Its basic color palette makes it super versatile—try it with any outfit. We dare you!
11. Merona Geometric Scarf ($15): If you ask us, the “L”s on this sheer scarf stand for “love love love!” This delicate neckpiece would look simply stunning paired with a traditional trench.
12. Franco Ferrari Stripes & Triangles Scarf ($285): Cotton and cashmere, stripes and triangles—they’re our bread and butter, so imagine our delight to find them all in one super cool scarf. It’s a splurge for sure, but here’s hoping for flash sales!