Spring is juuuust about here, and we’re already taking mental notes of how to style our homes for the season ahead. We may be a bit biased, but we love *any* excuse to infuse extra color and patterns into our space. Luckily, that’s what this time of year is all about! So we teamed up with Pinterest to get the latest on the fun new trends to expect for the months ahead. With eight standout styles to choose from, there’s one thing we’re confident about: March, April, and May never looked better. Scroll down to see the full trend spreads.
1. Palm Leaf Display: Bring jungalow vibes to your space with a single palm leaf. According to Pinterest, this tropical statement is surging in popularity this season. Bonus: It’s super easy to execute. (via Jungalow)
2. Pampas Grass Accents: You may have seen this feathery foliage in wedding decor or art pieces, but you can expect to see it everywhere this season. Try it out in centerpieces or as a way to add texture on a bookshelf or mantle. Consider it your new low-maintenance alternative to flowers. (via Could I Have That)
3. Fringe Pillow Flair: Speaking of texture, the decor community is looking to fringe to bring it this season. This dimensional accessory is a great way to introduce laid-back, boho vibes to an entire room with a simple throw pillow. (via Sugar & Cloth)
4. Ceramic Infusion: Stoneware and ceramics are having a moment. Pinterest is predicting you’ll see a lot of homemade (or store bought!) renditions taking over tabletops in the months ahead, just in time for some spring entertaining. (via Hazel + Scout)
5. Green Marble Additions: Pinterest users say sage is the new “it” color for spring, so it should come as no surprise that these CB2 Green Marble Accessories ($25+) are trending (and others like them) in the upcoming months. From placing them on your bathroom counter to putting them out on the coffee table, going green never looked so chic. (via CB2)
6. Single-Color Shades: Monochrome rooms are making a big impact this season, but not in the way you’d think. Outfitting a space entirely in one hue (and not just all-white) is something to watch for. (via The Maker Place)
7. Lavender Statements: It wouldn’t be a spring round-up without a mention of pastels. Accents in lavender are the latest way to showcase the classic seasonal palette. We love the idea of using it on everything from furnishings (like the couches seen here) to splashes of it on accessories in the living room. (via Glitter Guide)
8. Herbarium Decor: For those of you who can’t keep a plant alive, you’re in luck! Dehydrated plants contained in frames are the newest way to show off (or fake!) your green thumb in every room of the home. (via Cupcakes & Cashmere)
Which spring Pinterest trend are you loving? Let us know @BritandCo!