24 Spring-Inspired Home Decor Finds Under $30
Even if you’re not doing a full-on apartment makeover or splurging on a colorful couch, picking up a few new home accessories every season can really add up. But when it comes to decorating your home on a budget, you’re always up for the challenge because there’s nothing more satisfying than scoring a great find with a price tag you can actually deal with. To help you get started, we’ve scrounged up 24 chic bargains that will give your room that extra-special finishing touch, each ringing in at under $30. Scroll on and start planning that gallery wall makeover!
1. Urban Outfitters Mod Metal Planter ($10): No space is complete without a house plant. And once you’ve picked out your new plant baby, you’re going to need a suitably chic planter to put it in. Brighten up your indoor garden with a couple of these brass planters, and give your greenery a bit of a mod twist.
2. World Market Oval Faceted Mini Vases ($15, set of 3): Fresh flowers and spring practically go hand in hand, so it makes sense to boost your vase game with a few of these pretty pastel numbers. For $15 you get three vases — and you know home decorators say YAS about odd numbers.
3. Modcloth Ampersand One More Thing Figurine ($15): Add a touch of glamour and function to your desk or bookcase with this gilded ampersand. Design lovers and typography fans will love the way this guy adds glam to a shelf or desk space.
4. West Elm Ceramic Animal Planters ($12): Get creative with your coffee table decor and pick up a couple of these adorable animals to give your surfaces a little extra life. Add air plants or succulents to bring in some green, or set one on your nightstand as a jewelry catch-all dish.
5. Anthropologie Banded Lantern ($14+): If the promise of warmer weather has you dreaming of outdoor entertaining, you’ll need a few of these metallic lanterns in your party arsenal. For everyday use, they would look lovely hanging next to a window, or even just sitting in the middle of the table surrounded by flowers.
6. Maika Gold Dots Printed Canvas Bucket ($12): Spring and cleaning are pretty good BFFs. If you’re eyeing that messy drawer or cluttered office, you’ll want to have a couple of these polka-dotted canvas bucket bags ready to go. Spruce up your desk storage or use them in your bathroom to finally get a handle on that nail polish collection.
7. Umbra Zoola Monkey Ring Holder ($8): It’s the year of the monkey, so it only seems appropriate to have a monkey or two sitting around the house. Bring some good luck into your space with this cheeky brass ring holder and load him up with all your favorite finger bling.
8. CB2 SAIC 5-Piece Mountain Caddy Set ($16): Usually mountains on your desk equals piles of paperwork and clutter, but in this case, it’s okay to have a couple peaks on your horizon. Give your desk a makeover and use this five piece set to organize everything, from your pens and pencils to your air plant.
9. Modcloth Flair for the Prismatic Jewelry Stand ($30): Keeping your jewelry organized is not only a total bonus when ramping up your decor, it’s also crucial for keeping those pesky knots out of your favorite necklaces. This tall tripod stand is just the piece you need to display your statement earrings and longer necklaces.
10. CB2 Rolling Cube Sculpture ($25): Amp up your coffee table decor or bookcase with this pretty copper sculpture. It’s large enough to make a statement, but the minimal wire design is perfect for small spaces.
11. Anthropologie Inside Out Nut Bowl ($10): Brighten up your kitchen with a few new bowls. Harness that #lazygirl status and embrace the mismatched colors and patterns of these fab painted pieces.
12. Fab Sprinkled Donut Ring Dish ($24): Bring a little sweetness to your organization game with this adorable donut bowl. “Donut” worry about lost jewelry by keeping all your rings and earrings neatly organized on top of your bedside table where they belong.
13. Urban Outfitters Wilder California Mountain Cactus Art Print ($19+): Cacti have rapidly taken over home decor, and this pastel print is just the thing your walls have been craving all winter long. This pretty-in-pink, prickly print would look great in a nursery or in your entry way.
14. Forever 21 Matte Metallic Basket ($15): Compartmentalize all of your throw blankets or craft supplies in their own gold basket. These baskets are too cute to hide away in your cabinets, so give them new life on a shelf or under a side table, for the world to see how fashionable and organized you are.
15. Terrain Column Glass Vase ($10): Bud vases are the best thing for taking advantage of those spring blooms. You can cluster several together to create an arrangement on your coffee table, or place a single vase on your night stand for a clean, minimalist look.
16. Poketo Minature Lidded Basket ($26): Spring cleaners, stylish storage options are an actual thing, and these pretty mini baskets are proof. These lidded cuties will add a pop of personality to any room.
17. Lulu & Georgia Pomme Frites Candle Co. Sweet Grapefruit Reed Diffuser ($22): Candles are great for setting a mood, but you can’t leave them burning when you’re not around. A reed diffuser is brilliant for giving your home a fresh scent 24/7, and this grapefruit, peach and mangosteen scent promises to fill your room with spring-inspired tones of citrus and fruit.
18. Shiraleah Tribeca Bud Vase ($28): A geo pattern in pretty pastels is a win-win even when it’s not full of flowers. This vase would look at right at home in any modern living space. Fill it with ruffled peonies and cheery daffodils for tabletop perfection.
19. Lulu & Georgia Green Tea and Bamboo Candle ($14): This light fragrance brings tones of bergamot and jasmine to your home, and is a great way to freshen up that stale air when it’s still a little too chilly to open the windows. Even when it’s not lit, the neon green and gold-dipped look will totally brighten your space.
20. Leif Confetti Print Matchbox ($8): Once you’ve got the magical formula for a perfectly styled coffee table (candle + flowers + tray + books), it’s time to add the last secret ingredient: a gorgeous little matchbox. Now you’ve got Instagram magic.
21. Sea & Asters Mini Block Planter & Succulent ($27): Anything color dipped and geometric is a definite win. These mini block planters are the perfect size for a desk or a nightstand, and the combo of natural wood and pastel pink make these pots the perfect blend of Scandi chic.
22. ModCloth Just Add Potter Tea Towel ($10): Livening up your spring kitchen is as easy as swapping out your tea towel for a colorful version like this one from ModCloth. The complementary orange and green tones will both calm and energize your decor.
23. ModCloth Mixology + Mingle Candle ($17): Raise your glass and celebrate a new way of indulging in a classic cocktail with this mint julep-scented soy candle. Guests will gush over the yellow-printed glass and the sweet, minty aroma that cleverly mirrors your tasty concoctions. Look for the recipe that’s printed right on the box.
24. Urban Outfitters Hanging Bottle Garden ($24): Use this glass bottle garland to decorate a mantle, chandelier or even a doorway with a hanging garden. Fill them with colorful confetti and flowers to take your decor all the way to the ceiling.
Can’t get enough of these springy styles for your home? Check out more of our finds on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.