No one knows how to rock a polka dot and black and white color scheme like power designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott. Their newest collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids has everything you’d expect, and more — vintage inspiration, bold black and white patterns, and a touch of sparkle. Inspired by a spirit of playfulness and a preppy color palette, the line features 120 must-have pieces including new furnishings, decor, bedding, lighting, and storage. Scroll on and discover our fave picks from Emily and Meritt’s Pottery Barn Kids collection.
1. The Emily & Meritt Swiss Dot Bow Duvet Cover ($29+): Give that preppy bedroom an extra girlish flair with a bow duvet set that’s not afraid to make a feminine statement. Top off the pink bed set with a set of bunny pillows, and you’ve got a room that’s sure to give your little one the sweetest dreams.
2. The Emily & Meritt Little Bandit Patchwork Quilted Bedding ($32+): Whether you’re planning an entire bedroom makeover or your kids just need a new quilt for their bed, one thing is clear: That diamond pattern is totally on point! Get ready to give your bed extra snuggle appeal with this black and white patterned bedding.
3. The Emily & Meritt White With Black Stars Mini Teepee ($199): When it comes to fort making, nothing beats a chic little teepee. Adorning the outside with pom-pom garlands and the inside with plush gold pillows will set your fort apart from all the others.
4. Rosalie Extra-Wide Dresser ($999): Add a little vintage-glam to your and your kiddo’s life with this beautiful dresser. The pretty matte black color, the gold handles, the chic legs — everything about this dresser is a win, especially when you pair it with a gold and black gallery wall.
5. The Emily & Meritt Activity Gym ($99): Nothing beats an adorable activity gym when it comes to winning at form and function. The stripes and gold star mobile take the cake for being both pretty and v modern.
6. Emily & Meritt Ta-Da Mirrored Letters ($169): Skip the cheesy nursery art and spell out a sparkly statement on your baby’s wall. These glam mirrored letters bring tons of personality to any modern playroom or nursery.
7. The Emily & Meritt Organic Diamond Baby Bedding ($24+): Turn your baby’s room into an oasis of geometric bliss with diamond-patterned bedding. Whether you need a supremely soft fitted sheet or an XO throw pillow, this sweet little setup is sure to get you a nursery that induces serious decor envy.
8. Emily & Meritt Bunny & Fox Plush ($34): This adorable bunny will steal your AND your kiddo’s heart. They’ll love the fuzzy feet and paws, and you’ll fall for the glittering finishing accents.
What’s your favorite piece from the collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more collabs and decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.