This New Pottery Barn Kids Collection Was Made for the Chic Baby (and Parent)
No one knows how to rock a polka dot and black and white color scheme like power designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott. Their newest collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids has everything you’d expect, and more — vintage inspiration, bold black and white patterns, and a touch of sparkle. Inspired by a spirit of playfulness and a preppy color palette, the line features 120 must-have pieces including new furnishings, decor, bedding, lighting, and storage. Scroll on and discover our fave picks from Emily and Meritt’s Pottery Barn Kids collection.
1. The Emily & Meritt Swiss Dot Bow Duvet Cover ($29+): Give that preppy bedroom an extra girlish flair with a bow duvet set that’s not afraid to make a feminine statement. Top off the pink bed set with a set of bunny pillows, and you’ve got a room that’s sure to give your little one the sweetest dreams.
2. The Emily & Meritt Little Bandit Patchwork Quilted Bedding ($32+): Whether you’re planning an entire bedroom makeover or your kids just need a new quilt for their bed, one thing is clear: That diamond pattern is totally on point! Get ready to give your bed extra snuggle appeal with this black and white patterned bedding.
3. The Emily & Meritt White With Black Stars Mini Teepee ($199): When it comes to fort making, nothing beats a chic little teepee. Adorning the outside with pom-pom garlands and the inside with plush gold pillows will set your fort apart from all the others.
4. Rosalie Extra-Wide Dresser ($999): Add a little vintage-glam to your and your kiddo’s life with this beautiful dresser. The pretty matte black color, the gold handles, the chic legs — everything about this dresser is a win, especially when you pair it with a gold and black gallery wall.
5. The Emily & Meritt Activity Gym ($99): Nothing beats an adorable activity gym when it comes to winning at form and function. The stripes and gold star mobile take the cake for being both pretty and v modern.
6. Emily & Meritt Ta-Da Mirrored Letters ($169): Skip the cheesy nursery art and spell out a sparkly statement on your baby’s wall. These glam mirrored letters bring tons of personality to any modern playroom or nursery.
7. The Emily & Meritt Organic Diamond Baby Bedding ($24+): Turn your baby’s room into an oasis of geometric bliss with diamond-patterned bedding. Whether you need a supremely soft fitted sheet or an XO throw pillow, this sweet little setup is sure to get you a nursery that induces serious decor envy.
8. Emily & Meritt Bunny & Fox Plush ($34): This adorable bunny will steal your AND your kiddo’s heart. They’ll love the fuzzy feet and paws, and you’ll fall for the glittering finishing accents.