This year, you don’t have to wait for spring to arrive to get your pastel game on. Rose quartz — one of Pantone’s Colors of the Year for 2016 — looks chic on anything, from a hot saturated pink agate coaster to a feminine pink duvet cover. This pale pink hue is so soft and subtle, it’s basically a neutral. With the picks below, you can add it to your Pantone-pretty living room or existing decor setup for an on-trend update that takes seconds.
1. West Elm Parallels Wool Rug in Macaron Pink ($65): This hand-tufted wool rug features a bold pink hue underneath, tempered by more neutral looped fibers on top for a soft addition to any room. The result is a dynamic pink hue that’s perfect for a feminine touch to even cool-colored spaces.
2. Magical Thinking Net Tassel Duvet Cover ($119+): Give your bedroom a chic update with this boho duvet. Tassel fringe and a perfect rose quartz hue? It doesn’t get more on point than that.
3. Swell Made Co. More Tea, Please Art Print ($35): For a more subdued look, add a small piece of artwork to your wall or desktop. This pale pink print will work with any arrangement.
4. Tolix Pink Moulette Children’s Armchair ($250): This adorable glossy metal chair would be right at home as an accent in a closet, spacious bathroom or simply an empty corner in your space. Or, pile a few books on it by your reading nook.
5. One Kings Lane Rose Quartz Bookends ($179): For an accent that’s worth the investment, go for the real deal. These rough-edged, rose quartz bookends will bring texture and organic style to any shelf.
6. West Elm Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover ($169): This super soft pillow is pretty much the coziest thing you’ll ever have on your sofa. The rose pink hue nicely complements the plush, curly texture.
7. Cyan Design Tiffany Vase ($53): Go with an organic-inspired feel with this pretty pink vase. Layers of color imitate layers of rock sediment for a unique look we can’t stop staring at.
8. Anthropologie Druzy Quartz Knob ($18): Add personality to a dresser or cabinet with updated knobs in this trendy color. Druzy quartz in a pale pink hue makes a natural choice for any furniture style.
9. LexMod Casper Dining Chair ($101): For a more saturated take on rose quartz, consider a Ghost chair in a bold hue like this. It’s ideal for adding color to a desk area or dresser vanity.
10. Ash Cloud Pink Ceramics ($24+): Get ready for spring with a set of handcrafted ceramics in soft shades of pink. Any of these would look adorable displayed on exposed shelving in a kitchen or dining hutch.
How gorgeous are these rose quartz-inspired decor items? Follow us on Pinterest for more Pantone + decor inspo.