8 Self Tanners for Your Face That Deliver a Flawless Glow
Not all skin is created equally — especially when it comes to scoring that perfect summertime glow. Finding the right self-tanner can be tricky, but knowing which formulas work best on your face is a good start. We all want a hydrated, detoxified, and glowy AF complexion, and the ideal way to make that happen is with sunless tanners that are non-acnegenic and non-comedogemic, AKA perfectly formulated for your gorgeous mug. Scoop up one of the little wonders below and start rocking your *bronzed goddess* look.
1. Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Face Oil ($38): To keep skin moisturized and bronzed, snag some of this “liquid gold” oil. It’s packed with natural goodies like blueberry Argan extract, coconut water, black tea extract, and aloe vera to nurture, hydrate, and soothe skin as it tans.
2. COOLA Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum ($54): This baby will give you a gradual, tanned glow for up to three days, all while delivering serious anti-aging benefits, thanks to its blend of argan oil, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and plant stem cells.
3. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Classic Everyday Face ($25): There’s nothing more convenient than a moisturizer that gives you a natural-looking tan after daily use.
4. TAN-LUXE The Face Illuminating Self Tan Drops ($52): Not into the idea of changing up your lotion, but still craving a beautiful tan? Simply add these nifty bronzing drops to your fave moisturizer, serum, or face oil, and watch as a natural glow develops.
5. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Gradual Glow Pad Self-Tanner for Face ($35): Calling all you lazy girls, these handy wipes are right up your alley. Aside from providing you with a fun-in-the-sun look in three to four hours, the pads also lightly exfoliate and boast anti-aging benefits.
6. Vita Liberata Trystal Self-Tanning Bronzing and Kabuki Brush Duo ($55): Meet one of the coolest innovations in the self-tanning world. Yes, it’s a bronzing powder that actually gives you a gradual sunless glow. After application, the color will deepen in four to eight hours and can last up to five days with regular use.
7. Fake Bake Platinum Face Tanner With Apple Stem Cell Anti-Aging ($30): Formulated with jojoba oil, vitamin E, and apple stem cells, this bronzing lotion also doubles as a wrinkle-fighting product, making it easy for you to have a beautifully glowy complexion that’s free of fine lines after regular use.
8. James Read Gradual Tan H2O Tan Mist ($31): Wait, what? It’s as simple as spritzing your face with this refreshing spray that doubles as a primer or makeup setter. No rubbing, no streaking, no problem.
Tweet us your favorite self-tanning products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.