Feeling Bookish? Introducing the B+C Bookstore!
When it comes to mastering a craft, we’re big proponents of going back to the books — literally. That’s why we’re happy to announce the brand new B+C Bookstore! We now sell tons of books by our favorite makers and the best in the business. Keep scrolling to see some of the many texts that are now occupying our shelves, and happy reading!
If nothing else, it’s probably time you revamp that bookshelf for the perfect #shelfie, right? :)
1. Design*Sponge at Home ($35): Chock-full of home tours and DIY projects, this book should be your first buy when looking to revamp your home. And we’re not just saying that because of our awesome Brit Kit Collab we created with the folks over at Design*Sponge :)
2. My Drunk Kitchen: A Guide to Eating, Drinking and Going with Your Gut ($23): YouTube sensation Hannah Hart wrote a book! And it’s full of funky recipes that incorporate booze wherever possible, so obviously we’re big fans….
4. The Hungover Cookbook ($10): For those of you needing to skip the fast food cure to your icky hangover, look to Milton Crawford’s cheeky coobkook — I mean cookbook. It’s filled with greasy-good home recipes that are sure to hit the spot.
5. Bacon Nation ($15): This one is a must for all the pork fanatics out there. All 125 recipes incorporate bacon!
6. Homemakers: A Domestic Handbook for the Digital Generation ($23): How could we not give a shout-out to our favorite CEO’s first book? Pick up Homemakers in the B+C Bookstore for tricks to make your life more creative, innovative and tech savvy on the daily.
7. A Beautiful Mess: Happy Handmade Home ($22): Our pals over at A Beautiful Mess sure know what they’re talking about when it comes to DIY home decor. Consider this your bible.
8. Create Your Own Online Store in a Weekend ($25): The title promises a lot, and word is that author Alannah Moore delivers. This comprehensive book is full of tips on how to sell your products online and actually get noticed.
9. Kombucha! ($20): Ready to hop aboard the kombucha train? Start here. The book gives a complete how-to guide, as well as the benefits of the super-trendy drink. Pair with Kombucha Brooklyn’s DIY Kombucha kit.
10. Thug Kitchen: Eat like You Give a F*ck ($25): Ready for the most hardcore cookbook around? Check out the #1 New York Times Bestseller to make your cooking a little more badass.
11. Paper Cutting ($28): Laura Heyenga, editor at SF MOMA, celebrates the intricate craft of paper cutting in this gorgeous book. FYI, this will be your coffee table’s new best friend.
12. The Truck Food Cookbook ($19): Ever wonder how street food tastes so dang good? Check out John T. Edge’s mouthwatering cookbook and get the inside scoop on how to make your favorite food truck recipes at home.
13. Braids, Buns, and Twists! ($20): When that lengthy Pinterest board of hairstyles just won’t cut it (are you getting all the hair puns here?!), look to this charming book by blogger Christina Butcher.
What’s your favorite maker book? Have you read any of the ones from our list? Share with us in the comments below!