12 Squad Accessories for You and Your #Girlgang
Nope, it’s not National Best Friends Day just yet (that’d be on June 8). We simply believe in showering our BFFs with gifts and praise 365 days per year. ‘Cause why should you stop at birthdays and friendiversaries when you can pop the bubbly just because? In fact, if T-Swift’s famous squad has taught us anything, then it’s time to spread the love. Keep scrolling for 12 OMG-worthy accessories that define squad #goals. Proceed to scoop ‘em up for you, your ride or die chick, and every other soul sista in your life.
1. Pop & Suki BFF Heart ($40): Aw, we heart it. Nothing says “best friends forever” like a set of these BFF split heart keychains that can be clipped to your spare keys, a crossbody bag, you name it. #NoShame
2. Packed Party The Doorstep Necklace ($78): Home is home is home. We’re obsessed with this dainty doorstep necklace that will pay tribute to your freshmen year dorm, your first apartment post-graduation with a new roomie, or the address of a certain flat you shared during a special study abroad trip.
3. Brit x Target Embroider a Leather Cuff Kit ($20): Can you say friendship bracelets 2.0? The Brit x Target embroidered leather cuff kit is out, and it’s seriously bananas. Each comes equipped with enough materials to make two cuffs — yup, one for you and one reserved for a special someone.
4. Sucre Sucre Miniature BFF Pizza Necklace ($30): “I love you more than pizza…” Now that’s a bold proclamation, but anything for your BFF (the cheese to your pizza), amirite? These pint-sized handmade pizza slice necklaces won’t fail to elicit some squeals from your favorite foodie.
5. Martina Martian x Local Heroes iPhone 6/6s Case ($25): “Call me, beep me — if you want to reach me.” This girl power-inspired iPhone case is the definition of kicking butt and taking names.
6. Amuse Society Partner in Crime Mug ($12): Take the distance out of long-distance relationships with this sappy (but SO sweet) mug that’s destined for you and your partner in crime. You’ll think about your bestie every time you sip your morning joe or Earl Grey.
7. Tees and Tank You Girl Squad Canvas Pouch ($13): Now here’s an idea: Hand these sassy canvas pouches out to your bridesmaids filled with all sorts of beauty essentials as a small token of your friendship. They’re also game for an epic girls’-only spring getaway.
8. Marian Maurer Gold Name Necklace ($500): Splurge, baby, splurge! You’ve practically known your bestie since pre-K (this is no exaggeration), and thus, a small keepsake piece to commemorate your lifelong friendship is in order. Feast your eyes upon these 18K gold personalized name necklaces that will have you and your BFF 4ever twinning.
9. Various Keytags Keychain ($15): Pretty self-explanatory, but hey, here’s a subtle reminder that you love your crew. Dang straight. You best believe these hot pink keychains are BFF tested and approved.
10. Topshop Unicorn Pin Pack ($12): This just in: Unicorns DO exist (spread the word, natch). Surprise your hipster-loving #girlgang with a set of these enamel pins that would look perf on the lapel of a utility jacket (or even a plain white tee) come festival season.
11. Kate Spade New York #livecolorfully Squad Bar Pendant ($68): Oh Kate Spade New York, you really shouldn’t have. (But we’re so glad you did.) What better way to celebrate major friendship milestones (college graduations, engagements, and big-girl job promotions) than this 12K gold squad-engraved pendant necklace featuring a cubic zirconia hashtag charm? Be prepared to reach for it every. Single. Day.
12. Valley Cruise Bestie Pin ($8): Keep calm and put a pin on it: This emoji-inspired bestie pin would be best reserved for the Thelma to your Louise, the Blair to your Serena — you get the idea. Fasten it to a baseball cap, your favorite denim jacket, or a canvas tote for a little extra #girlboss flair.
Which of these keepsake accessories will you be investing in for you and your squad? Follow us on Pinterest for more spring accessory trends!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.