8 Successful Shark Tank Products That You’ll Actually Want to Buy
We’re not embarrassed to admit we’re pretty much always down to pour ourselves a cheeky glass of wine and binge watch our favorite reality TV shows (LBH, The Bachelor and KUWTK are *always* on our DVR). But along with our fave drama-packed shows, our reality TV lineup wouldn’t be complete without ABC’s fierce entrepreneurial hit Shark Tank. But don’t you sometimes wonder what happens to those genius companies after their short five minutes on-air? Here are eight Shark Tank products that actually succeeded after their deal with a shark.
1. Sunscreenr: Everyone knows sunscreen is a lifesaver, but up until now there hasn’t really been a way to tell if you’ve actually managed to cover yourself completely. Sunscreenr is a neat device that detects the exact spot where you missed putting sunscreen (AKA no more super burned neck or silly handprints). Although it’ll cost you a pretty penny (it starts at nearly $120), it’s the perfect handbag accessory for a lazy day at the beach.
The Deal: Investment of $800,000 for 33.3 percent by Kevin O’Leary
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by GoodHangups (@goodhangups) on
2. GoodHangups: Renters, get ready to have your mind BLOWN. Instead of nailing your prints to the wall and taking a hefty hit to your damage deposit, these removable and reusable magnets allow you to hang your artwork without causing any damage.
The Deal: Investment of a $100,000 loan for 10 percent by Lori Greiner (increases to 20 percent if not repaid within a year)
View this post on Instagram
All this snow and cold weather calls for a special seasonal brew. This @troegsbeer Blizzard of Hops #WinterIPA is tasting phenomenal #onFizzics right now 👍🏼🍺🌬❄️. What is your cold weather beer of choice? #Fizzics #Waytap #MicroFoam #Troegs #craftbeer #beerfoam #portabledraftbeer #beertechnology #tapthis #respectbeer #beer #snow #blizzardofhops #IPA
A post shared by 🍺 FIZZICS 🍺 (@fizzicsgroup) on
3. Fizzics: Using micro-foam technology, this cool device foams your beer using sound waves. Basically, it’s the Soda Stream for beer and we’re obsessed.
The Deal: Investment of $2 million for 16.67 percent by Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner
4. Breathometer: Getting a deal from all five sharks is practically unheard of, but this cool company managed to swing it. Their newest product analyzes oral health using breath technology and gives users a digital report card via an integrated app.
The Deal: Investment of $1 million for 30 percent from all five sharks
5. Hold Your Haunches: Everyone knows a wardrobe isn’t complete without a boss pair of leggings. This cool gal company tempted the female sharks with their product’s innovative design. The double-layered leggings combine the best of compression and fashion in one adorable wardrobe essential.
The Deal: Investment of $75,000 plus a $100,000 credit line for 20 percent by Barbara Corcoran and Lori Greiner
6. Fresh Patch: There’s no getting around it: Dogs poop. But when you’re living in a tiny apartment, dealing with messy pee pads can definitely put a strain on your relationship with your four-legged bestie. To combat this, Fresh Patch created a service that delivers fresh grass right to your door for all of your puppy’s natural “needs.”
The Deal: Investment of $150,000 for 20 percent by Mark Cuban and Barbara Corcoran
7. Citi Kitty: If you thought you couldn’t train your cat to do anything, think again. This genius product acts as a training seat to teach your kitty how to use the human toilet. While it may seem goofy at first, many clients say it actually works. Hey, we’d try just about anything to say goodbye to stinky litter boxes for good.
The Deal: Investment of $100,000 for 20 percent from Kevin Harrington
8. Lollaland Lollacup: This just might be the last sippy cup you’ll ever buy. Not only is it durable, mess-free and kiddo-approved, but it works even when tilted and is ridiculously easy to clean. Plus, the company has now expanded its line to include play mats, dinnerware and other kid accessories.
The Deal: Investment of $100,000 for 40 percent from Mark Cuban and Robert Herjavec
Have you tried any of these Shark Tank products? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.