The 10 Best Pieces in Target’s SUGARFIX x BaubleBar Collaboration
BaubleBar created a line of new jewelry exclusively for Target called SUGARFIX, and guess what? The line will be available in select stores and on Target.com next week! Beginning Tuesday, January 31, Target will carry more than 180 necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. The best part is everything is priced under $30.
In the same vein as Target’s ongoing partnership with Who Wear What, new SUGARFIX pieces will be introduced every month. Keep reading to see 10 of our favorite pieces from the initial offering.
1. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Beaded Tassel Drop Earrings ($13): The tassel earrings everyone loves but with a refresh: contrasting colors.
2. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Druzy Ring ($10): Draw attention to a bright manicure with this ring and its interesting texture.
3. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Gold Wrap Choker Necklace ($17): This choker will add a metallic sheen to your favorite t-shirt and jeans.
4. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Crystal Bouquet Drop Earrings ($15): Wear your flowers for everyone to see with this charming pair of earrings.
5. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Fashion Bracelet ($15): Add a bit of bling around your wrist with this fashionable piece.
6. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Multicolor Hoop Earrings ($15): This fun pair of earrings will brighten up any outfit.
7. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Crystal Choker Necklace ($20): A choker that will wear just as well with a sweatshirt dress as it will with a button-up shirt.
8. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Crystal Multi Tassel Statement Stud ($13): Short tassel earrings that are both sassy and sophisticated.
9. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Multicolor Statement Necklace ($20): The yarn at the bottom of this necklace adds a fun pop of texture.
SUGARFIX by($15): A statement bracelet that is sure to earn a few compliments every time you wear it.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)