Why You Should Scoop Up All the Miss Spa Face Masks at Target
A relaxing trip to the spa or, better yet, a total wellness vacation is pretty much what you live for in life, amiright? Sadly, those chocolate or charcoal facials you dream about can set you back big bucks. #SMH. You could easily mix up your own face masks at home, but that can get messy. Meanwhile, some drugstore versions can leave your skin feeling tight and worse off than before. No, thank you! Luckily, someone came up with a better option. The Miss Spa collection for Target (where else?) means you can enjoy high-quality gold, oxygenating and charcoal face masks and more for about $4. That’s such a steal. Here’s a look at all the ones we can’t wait to try.
1. Miss Spa Energize Gel Eye Mask ($3): Those extra shots and margs you enjoyed last night probs resulted in waking up with puffy, tired eyes. Boo. Next time you go out, apply these cool gel strips directly under your eyes, and in 20 minutes your droopy lids will instantly feel less awful.
3. Miss Spa Clean and Reveal Clarify Mask, Bamboo and Charcoal ($4): Not to gross you out, but dirt and other substances can get into your pores and clog them up — resulting in pesky blackheads and unsightly blemishes. The charcoal in this mask will help absorb impurities and target that dirty stuff. Plus, the bamboo will make your skin feel nice and hydrated FTW.
4. Miss Spa Recover and Refine Oxygenating Bubble Mask ($4): If you’ve ever tried an oxygenating mask facial, you know your skin looks positively glowing after all that poppin’. Just apply the sheet mask and in 20 minutes, you’ll be left with a rejuvenated and refreshed look.
5. Miss Spa Facial Sheet Mask Exfoliate Trial Size ($3): If you haven’t gotten on the sheet mask train yet, you’ve got to try one ASAP. You could easily take this easy-to-apply guy with you and use it on the plane or when you’re traveling for gorg smooth skin after you arrive.
6. Miss Spa Hydrate Facial Sheet Mask ($3): If your skin is feeling dry after all this nasty winter weather, you’re not alone. This sheet mask is super hydrating and will fix you right up. After all, you’ve got enough going on to worry about besides lizard skin, so just put this on and in 20 minutes you’ll be good to go.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)