Why You Should Scoop Up All the Miss Spa Face Masks at Target
A relaxing trip to the spa or, better yet, a total wellness vacation is pretty much what you live for in life, amiright? Sadly, those chocolate or charcoal facials you dream about can set you back big bucks. #SMH. You could easily mix up your own face masks at home, but that can get messy. Meanwhile, some drugstore versions can leave your skin feeling tight and worse off than before. No, thank you! Luckily, someone came up with a better option. The Miss Spa collection for Target (where else?) means you can enjoy high-quality gold, oxygenating and charcoal face masks and more for about $4. That’s such a steal. Here’s a look at all the ones we can’t wait to try.
1. Miss Spa Energize Gel Eye Mask ($3): Those extra shots and margs you enjoyed last night probs resulted in waking up with puffy, tired eyes. Boo. Next time you go out, apply these cool gel strips directly under your eyes, and in 20 minutes your droopy lids will instantly feel less awful.
feel like a million bucks, go for gold, baby. The actual gold bits of this face mask give you an extra glow. Plus you’ll get peptides for elasticity. Blingin.
3. Miss Spa Clean and Reveal Clarify Mask, Bamboo and Charcoal ($4): Not to gross you out, but dirt and other substances can get into your pores and clog them up — resulting in pesky blackheads and unsightly blemishes. The charcoal in this mask will help absorb impurities and target that dirty stuff. Plus, the bamboo will make your skin feel nice and hydrated FTW.
4. Miss Spa Recover and Refine Oxygenating Bubble Mask ($4): If you’ve ever tried an oxygenating mask facial, you know your skin looks positively glowing after all that poppin’. Just apply the sheet mask and in 20 minutes, you’ll be left with a rejuvenated and refreshed look.
5. Miss Spa Facial Sheet Mask Exfoliate Trial Size ($3): If you haven’t gotten on the sheet mask train yet, you’ve got to try one ASAP. You could easily take this easy-to-apply guy with you and use it on the plane or when you’re traveling for gorg smooth skin after you arrive.
6. Miss Spa Hydrate Facial Sheet Mask ($3): If your skin is feeling dry after all this nasty winter weather, you’re not alone. This sheet mask is super hydrating and will fix you right up. After all, you’ve got enough going on to worry about besides lizard skin, so just put this on and in 20 minutes you’ll be good to go.