Tequila Sunrise Hair Color May Be Spring’s Most Fun Beauty Trend
Just a few months into 2018 and we’ve already seen a slew of new hair trends that we’re dying to try. But one that has taken over our feeds calls to mind mornings on the beach and evenings by the pool. Tequila sunrise hair color, inspired by the sweet and tropical vacation cocktail, is all about coral-toned locks. Whether you opt for a subtle balayage with the pink-orange tones or a full head, this trend will surely make a statement. Scroll down for seven styles to get inspired for your next salon appointment.
1. Deep Roots: Contrary to what some may say, ombré. is. not. dead.
2.All-Over Color: Take the plunge, and opt for an all-over wash of show-stopping coral.
3. Subtle Balayage: Love the cocktail hair trend, but afraid to completely bite the bullet? A simple, faded balayage will give you the same effect without taking you too far out of your comfort zone.
4. Tropical Ombre: Have you ever seen a more eye-catching ombré?
5. Colored Fade: Lavender makes for the perfect addition to your tropical locks.
6. Wash of Color: Totally influencer-worthy hair comes with this warm orange wash of color.
7. Touches of Purple: While an actual tequila sunrise drink may not have purple in it, we think various shades add a unique touch.
Tweet us your favorite hair color ideas @BritandCo!