6 Tinted Sunscreens That Will Give You a Perfect Faux Glow
Sometimes sunscreen can seem like a nuisance, as it’s yet another step you have to add into your (probably already too long) routine. And don’t get us started on that dreaded white film some formulas leave behind that makes it nearly impossible to layer on makeup. Luckily, beauty brands got the hint and are making life easier by combining sunscreen with a tint to save you time and make sure you stay protected against damaging sun rays.
1. Drunk Elephant Umbre Tinte Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($36): Drunk Elephant’s 20 percent zinc oxide SPF 30 sunscreen is formulated to prevent free radical damage and keep unwanted attention from the sun at bay. Infused with raspberry seeds and grape seed extract, this buy will minimize the look of fine lines while it does some serious work.
2. Tarte Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer ($36): This oil-free, SPF 20, non-chemical sunscreen delivers protection as well as sheer-to-light coverage. You’ll also benefit from its sodium hyaluronate for hydration and a formula packed with antioxidant power.
3. Shiseido Sports BB Broad Spectrum SPF 50 WetForce ($38): Reapplying sunscreen every time you hop in and out of the water is a pain, and that’s why we dig this water-resistant SPF 50+ Sports BB cream. Even when you’re dripping sweat, the natural-looking coverage will give your skin a flawless finish.
4. Origins SPF 40 Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer ($37): Complete with energizing coffee beans and panax ginseng, this antioxidant-boosted tinted sunscreen features an SPF 40 to guard against UV rays. Nab this mega multi-tasker when you want to add a sheer hint of color for vibrant, hydrated skin.
5. COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Matte Tint ($36): For the ladies who crave a light hue with their sun protection but could do without the glowy finish, this matte tint will check all your boxes. While wearing this sunscreen, oil production will be decreased and skin will stay properly hydrated. Win-win.
6. It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream SPF 50+ ($38): This classic CC cream features SPF 50+ with UVA and UVB to safeguard against burning and aging. Plus, it’s infused with a serum that ensures the color corrector never creases or cracks, making skin look and feel younger and brighter.
Tweet us your favorite summer sunscreens @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.