Update Your Gmail App STAT for Peace of Mind
Peace of mind is a funny thing. You may think you have it and then something major happens that rattles everything. (Cough, cough, this week!) If you need to unwind and calm down this weekend, but have no idea where to start, we’ve got five apps that will help you get your life a BIT back into order. Whether you need reassurance that you’ll never send another stupid email again or if you’re looking for advice from strangers, here are five apps that will keep your head cool, calm and collected.
1. Gmail: This new Gmail update should go down in history. The app will now let you “unsend” emails. SCORE! Whether you’ve made an embarrassing typo or
sent a drunk email realized you sent the email to the wrong person, Gmail will now help you take it back.
2. Apple Support: When one of your Apple devices goes down, you can troubleshoot the problem with an expert right from your phone. Unless, of course, the problem is with your phone. Then you’re going to have to get an iPad or something…
3. Delphi: For those on a meditation and/or awareness kick right now, here’s one more app to add to your arsenal. The app basically aims to make you more conscious of how you’re spending your time to make you more aware in every moment. Plus, it will help you set meaningful goals and remember important dates.
4. Simple Habit: So if you were reading the above and realized that you know absolutely nothing about meditation, but some of your friends have tried it and you’re kind of curious about the whole thing: This is the app for you. It’s absolutely free and will guide you through five-minute meditations that easily incorporate themselves in your life.
5. Rushline: Sometimes, strangers give the best advice. If you’ve ever eavesdropped on a stranger’s conversation in public, only to find yourself agreeing with them or if you’ve quickly become engrossed with them, you should download this app ASAP. Basically, it will let you watch two strangers have a conversation (and you can even jump in, if you want). Don’t worry: Everything is totally legal. Identities are hidden, but everybody knows someone is listening to the conversation.
Which was your favorite app this week? Let us know @BritandCo!