11 One-Shoulder Dresses You Should Wear to Your BFF’s Wedding
It’s officially that time of year again: wedding season. And if your bestie is headed down the aisle, you need an on-point ensemble to do them proud. LBDs and shift dresses are foolproof options, but this time around you need something with a little more oomph. Enter the one-shoulder silhouette. A fave of celebs and the street style set, the asymmetric silhouette is equal parts playful and modern, and looks DDG on everyone. Whether you’re headed to a low-key backyard bash, an urban rooftop, or a historic estate, we’ve got you covered with 11 flawless one-shoulder dresses.
1. Keepsake Cosmic Girl Dress ($180): Be it a garden party or a seaside soiree, gear up for Champagne cocktails and heartfelt “I do’s” with this asymmetric stunner that calls for strappy sandals, geometric earrings, and a coppery smokey eye.
2. Warehouse Warp Print One Shoulder Dress ($123): Dearly beloved, this sassy striped style won’t disappoint. Post-wedding, it’ll prove itself again and again, offering a fun, flirtatious option for tropical getaways and date-night shenanigans.
3. Norma Kamali Diagonal Tunic ($175): Headed to warmer climes for your BFF’s fancy fête? This Insta-worthy one-shoulder stunner is the perfect pick for an al fresco affair. Between the bold color and modern asymmetric silhouette, you simply can’t go wrong.
4. Finery Olympia Pleated Off Shoulder Jersey Dress ($119): From the chapel to the after-party, this statuesque midnight blue dress is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
5. Alice & Olivia Melina One-Shoulder Dress ($265): Finally, a showstopping frock that’s just as fuss-free as it is chic. The toast-worthy bordeaux hue screams life-of-the-party — just throw in a pair of metallic heels and a statement ear cuff FTW.
6. BCBGMAXAZRIA Floral Print One-Shoulder Gown ($338): Swanky springtime and summer soirees call for cool pastels and punchy floral prints — duh. For a formal event, this one-shoulder wonder packs on the charm when paired with a glam box clutch, glitzy drop earrings, and a perfectly painted red pout.
7. Topshop Satin One Shoulder Dress ($115): With an iCal jam-packed with “I do’s,” you need a jaw-dropping dress that can effortlessly take you through wedding season in style. This is that dress.
8. Diane von Furstenberg One-Shoulder Asymmetric Hem Dress ($398): This floral paneled frock is a head-turning warm-weather staple. While you don’t have to worry about stealing the bride’s thunder (it’s impossible to miss her), don’t expect to fly under the radar either.
9. Keepsake Needed Me Dress ($165): When the big day rolls around, you’ll be looking straight-up fire in this bombshell blue slip dress that’s fit for an upscale dinner, drinks, and dancing at the Ritz.
10. ASOS One Shoulder Ruffle Floral Midi Dress ($92): For a low-key backyard bash, fussy formal gowns are off the table. This playful ruffle-trimmed number, on the other hand? Utter perfection. Usher in spring’s good vibes by teaming it with embroidered wedges and a messy updo.
11. Vince Camuto One-Shoulder Maxi Dress ($165): With a getup like this in your arsenal, you’ll be counting down the days until your ride-or-die walks down the aisle. Tassel earrings and punchy pumps are in order.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.