Where to Score a Sick Bridesmaid Dress for Your Wedding Party for Under $100
Being a bridesmaid is an honor, for sure, but it can also be an expensive undertaking. That’s why finding just the right wedding party ensemble that is both budget-friendly and true to your best friends’ style is essential. And let’s be real, you don’t want to get a reputation as one of those brides who forces their nearest and dearest to drop mad cash on an outfit. Luckily, you and your ladies have some options. To make your (and your bridal party’s) walk down the aisle as painless as possible, we’ve scouted eight stores where you can score an ah-mazing dress for under $100. You can thank us later.
1. David’s Bridal: Consider this your one-stop shop for all things “I do.” Beyond wedding dresses, David’s Bridal has a serious selection of bridesmaid dresses to suit every taste and wedding style. Brit + Co Pick: David’s Bridal Short One Shoulder Crinkle Chiffon Dress ($100)
2. ASOS: Whether you’re in the market for a frilly lace frock, a long chiffon gown, or playful off-the-shoulder number like this tulle stunner, there’s a pretty good chance that ASOS has it — and at a prime price. What’s not to love? Brit + Co Pick: ASOS Wedding Tulle Mini Dress ($87)
3. H&M: Nope, this is not a drill. The fast fashion retailer has a pretty bomb selection of gowns fit for swankier occasions. From satin sheaths to ruffle-trimmed pleated midi styles, don’t be surprised if H&M becomes your new go-to for upcoming formal occasions. Brit + Co Pick: H&M Long Chiffon Dress ($70)
4. Lulu’s: Off-duty duds are this online brand’s bread and butter, but it’s proven that it can cater to haute occasions too. The proof? This DDG convertible dress that will suit everyone in your “I do” crew. Brit + Co Pick: Lulu’s Always Stunning Convertible Navy Blue Maxi Dress ($58)
5. ModCloth: For a low-key fête, look no further than ModCloth for twirl-worthy dresses jam-packed with personality. Paired with a colorful bouquet or bold jewelry, this pretty pastel pick is just about as Insta-worthy as they come. Brit + Co Pick: ModCloth Behold the Blogger Dress ($100)
6. Vow to Be Chic: This site is essentially the wedding-focused version of Rent the Runway and offers a lengthy list of dreamy dresses to rent in just about every color and style you can think of. Looking like a million bucks without breaking a Benjamin? Now there’s an idea we can get behind. Brit + Co Pick: Jenny Yoo Aster Dress ($89)
7. Missguided: Babe alert! Sure, the wedding is the bride’s time to shine, but that doesn’t mean your crew can’t show off some of that style know-how. Missguided is stocked with sleek, sophisticated evening gowns that your bridesmaids will actually wear again. Brit + Co Pick: Missguided Pink Choker Maxi Dress ($48)
8. Target: You heard right, girl. Be it a beachfront fête or a rustic backyard soiree, Target offers plenty of ethereal options that will do your bridesmaids proud. Brit + Co Pick: Target Floral Ruffle Cold Shoulder Maxi Dress ($33)
9. Forever21: Attention bridesmaids and brides-to-be, Forever21 has officially launched a line of bridesmaid dresses! The brand has teamed up with Los Angeles-based designer Rory Laurie to create a collection of six bridesmaids dresses that will look downright DDG on every single one of your girls. The best part? They all ring in under $100! Brit + Co Pick: Pretty by Rory Floral Midi Dress ($78)
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.